AASHTO Roadside Design Guide CH 6

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxane

Reaction score
Does any one have the updated chapter 6 of the AASHTO Roadside Design Guide ?

It will be greatly appreciated, if you kindly share it. (please scan and upload the chapter or send by email).

Thank you

Do a search for Ch6 revision and I believe you can find the last version before it was approved for free. They posted it somewhere I found it a while back for members to check over everything.

Do a search for Ch6 revision and I believe you can find the last version before it was approved for free. They posted it somewhere I found it a while back for members to check over everything.
I spent a lot of time looking for a free version and could not find one. However, my co-workers who had just taken the test assured me that I would probably not need the updated version of Chapter 6. I would not worry about it too much because it is around $ 40 http://www.techstreet.com/cgi-bin/detail?product_id=1275629

yeah you didnt really need it I found out as well. I did not pass this time because of Geotech. I got a 12% on it!!!! I got 100% on a few of the afternoon Transposections. So all I need to do is buckle down on the geotech.

yeah you didnt really need it I found out as well. I did not pass this time because of Geotech. I got a 12% on it!!!! I got 100% on a few of the afternoon Transposections. So all I need to do is buckle down on the geotech.
sorry to hear this! We're still anxiously awaiting our results in VA.

Just to clarify, I would still recommend bringing the most updated version of the Roadside Design Guide (since NCEES recommends too) but the Chapter 6 update shouldn't kill anyone

Back