2013 April Results Tournament - Elite Eight

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Yeah, I noticed the most recent ones were reciprocity/comity so I couldn't assume one way or the other.

Better not show this to any of the state boards... they may want to hold off sending us the results just to win.

I am just now able to reply to these post. I already wrote in the other one, but confirming Hawaii does not have their results yet.

From the other thread: "From PCS for PA, "If we don't have any issues with reconciliation then we are hoping they are released on Friday, but no guarantees. Thank you for your patience. ""

It looks like PA is making a strong push down the final stretch, but will it be enough to make it through the championship?

Sounds like Maryland might have theirs out this week too! Will two favorites go down?

Last edited by a moderator:
With Maryland poised to drop out today or tomorrow, PA is holding strong and hoping that waiting till Friday will be long enough to out last the competition. If Mississippi or Hawaii can hang on, there could be a major upset this year!

In some shocking news MD may be waiting till next week! According to insider sources (the PCS thread) MD is having trouble uploading information. They said the mail delivery date is unknown and may be sooner than the online result, but the check back on the online result on Monday!! If their mail result doesn't sneak up on them, they could out last the pre-tournament favorite: PA.

What an exciting tournament we have on our hands this year!

PA results are out, checked a co worker who took it in the spring. I would like to think our 10K thread had something to do with the release

Back