2-day NCEES Structural Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't posted on this forum in ages... Thanks to Structural Ninja for adding me as a friend; thus, sending me a notification and making me curious as to what is going on here these days. Glad to see most of the regulars are still here.

For me, I didn't pass the WA SEIII, was a bit pissed off and then life took over as we added a new son to our family in very early 2010 and now I don't have time to surf the internet as much as before... let alone find time to study for any exams...

I am very interested to hear from people that are going to do this two day exam on how it is...

I figure I'll be doing this exam rather than attempting to do the WA SEIII exam again. I got my ass handed to me on that one... It was tough and I think the people grading were even tougher...

Personally, I found the NCEES SE II exam very easy in comparison, so I think this two day exam by NCEES should be easier as well. Plus, it's too costly for me to fly down to Seattle carrying over 100lbs in books (I pulled my arm after the exam trying to carry them to my car); whereas, I can take the 3 hour drive to the province's capital and do the exam in their boardroom in their plush, comfy office chairs (and I can use my dolly for the books!).

For those acting as guinea pigs, good luck come April!

Back