16 Hour SE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting in South Dakota.

Called one hour ago the lady said they mailed it last week. Evidently we still use the pony express here.

Still waiting in South Dakota.Called one hour ago the lady said they mailed it last week. Evidently we still use the pony express here.

The pony just got here and took a big shit on my front lawn. :BS:

22/40 moring

2 acceptable, 1 needs improvement, 1 unacceptable afternoon

Figure this is about a 59%. In physics that would be a B+

Can't argue with the bubbles, but the 0, 5, 10 point system is not an accurate measure of competency.

One simple mistake that would be corrected in everyday practice by checking your work while not under pressure would be a 10.

Strutural06 I agree! It doesnt seem like partial credit is given on the work done in the afternoon. I was so close that if i would have got a little more partial credit I would have passed. Now instead I get to pay another $500 fee to retake. This is getting ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the typical time between release of the PE results and the SE results? I see the PE results are out now.

What is the typical time between release of the PE results and the SE results? I see the PE results are out now.
it was 2 days last years, based on 2011 NCEES news pasted below.

October 2011 exam results were released to NCEES member boards on the following dates.

• SE exam: December 16
  • PE exam: December 14
  • FE exam: December 9
  • FS and PS exams: December 1

Based on the past couple of test cycles, I would expect to see results released at the end of next week on Thursday and Friday.

Back