16 Hour SE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked with someone in NCEES exam administration today and she said that the results would be out tomorrow.
Right, out to the states' Board of Registration, and then they will sit on it for a few days I am sure. I bet we wont see thiose results until next week,,,,,,,,, that is, after the 4th of July
Just logged in to My NCEES,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no results yet,,, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

YIKES!............I am afraid of login in on My NCEES now

got the result!!! passed.

congrats to all passed and good luck the ones have to take.

Congrats Ble & ichiro!!!
Rock on!!

:party-smiley-048:
thanks kevo,

you have been very supportive on this forum. after failing se 3 (2.5 point short) i honestly did not study this exam more than 10 hours. i thought i did pretty good to pass the WA exam. it was extremly disappointing! anyway!! i am glad it is over.

again, thanks for all your encouragement and help.

I have still not got my NY results

I just chatted through "My NCEES" and here's what I got:

"the results have been sent to NY, now NCEES is just waiting on permission from NY to release to examinees "

I must say I do get immediate responses to my questions. But it's NYS that is holding up the reporting of the results... yay!

if there was a way to ware out the refresh button on this webpage.. i would have done it by now..

how do you not post everyone at once. that is just poop.

congrats tx.. bring on the northeast states!

if there was a way to ware out the refresh button on this webpage.. i would have done it by now..
how do you not post everyone at once. that is just poop.

congrats tx.. bring on the northeast states!
I asked if they reported that way... but well... you saw my response. It's filtered through the state. I wondering if I will get the results this week or the week after due to vacations.

Back