-

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prepared a detailed project list with work samples to provide potential employers. tell them that your employer references are conflicted out. can you use any clients as a refrence?

Next time you see him. Kick him in the balls. Seriously.

:kick:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah thats fucked up, sounds like one of those 'old timers' you see other 'old timers' defending..

I would make a fake myspace page for him, post some good photoshop pics of himself in bad situations and then email them to all his clients..

yeah thats fucked up, sounds like one of those 'old timers' you see other 'old timers' defending..
I would make a fake myspace page for him, post some good photoshop pics of himself in bad situations and then email them to all his clients..
You are the fuckin man RG!! why wouldn't I think of that? That is genius.

And would be a good :tone: for that guy.

:ppi mole:

I dont want to see Chris and Chad again, so I am just offering an idea..

It's illegal to lie about your employees when they call for a reference check. In fact, many companies are scared of the potential for a lawsuit and will only tell anyone calling "yes, they worked here from Month, Year to Month Year, and his title was X." You might not have to follow through with a lawsuit, but perhaps having a lawyer send him a letter might get him to keep his word hole shut.

Yeah, the old "$100 fuck you" letter. I have an attorney friend who recommended that to me once with a guy who was trying to smear me. He told me to go to a good "street lawyer" - one who does not mind the ethically questionable act of sending a vaguely threatening letter when they do not actually represent you in a real lawsuit - and ask for a "$100 fuck you letter". I never did it, though. But it sounds like you might consider it, if your friend's fake reference check turns up any nasty information.

Back