10 Strange Things People Steal

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know lots of people that went to school there, as my company hires a lot of the students as co-ops. It's a very good school. I was accepted there, but even with a scholarship it would have cost twice as much as Michigan Tech.

Captain, I wouldn't say the down side was the cold winters. . . more so the location. Considering you're afraid to drive through Atlanta, Flint is probably about 5 times worse.

Captain, I wouldn't say the down side was the cold winters. . . more so the location. Considering you're afraid to drive through Atlanta, Flint is probably about 5 times worse.

At the time, the decision was based on the cold winters. I was younger, bolder, and more ignorant back then. Plus, before the internet, it was a lot harder to check out the claims made by the chamber of commerce......

At the time, the decision was based on the cold winters. I was younger, bolder, and more ignorant back then. Plus, before the internet, it was a lot harder to check out the claims made by the chamber of commerce......
When I first visited the school, they were careful to bus us through the nice parts of town only. I was a country girl from the middle of nowhere in Eastern Washington state, so I had no clue where I was headed. Just that I got a ton of scholarships to go there, the school was good, and it was far away from home. All in all, my 4 years in Flint were a great adventure and I never got mugged.

Back