SE1 Sample Questions & Solutions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vandman

Reaction score
I currently have the new version (2008) of the NCEES Sample Questions & Solutions. I find that these are the best examples that represent the exam questions. So in trying to find more like this I found the old version (1999) of the NCEES Sample Question & Solutions and ordered it hoping for more example questions.

I have been reading the boards and someone said the older version has the same questions as the newer version with respect to the updated codes!...

Is this true?

Thanks,

van

^^ I believe that this is true.

If you want some additional problems to work on, I'd get a copy of 6 min solutions either for the SE 1 or Civil: Structural Depth.

They are basically the same, but just in a different order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I currently have the new version (2008) of the NCEES Sample Questions & Solutions. I find that these are the best examples that represent the exam questions. So in trying to find more like this I found the old version (1999) of the NCEES Sample Question & Solutions and ordered it hoping for more example questions.
I have been reading the boards and someone said the older version has the same questions as the newer version with respect to the updated codes!...

Is this true?

Thanks,

van
Vandman

Did u get the 1999 NCEES? how did u find it? Is it for Civil PE or SE-I PE?

VandmanDid u get the 1999 NCEES? how did u find it? Is it for Civil PE or SE-I PE?

Mook - I found it on Amazon. It is for SE-I. Let me know if you interested in it. I can sell it to you for cheap!

vandman

Mook - I found it on Amazon. It is for SE-I. Let me know if you interested in it. I can sell it to you for cheap!
vandman

Thanks for your reply but I got it late. I have already ordered it from Amazon before your reply.

Back