• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electrical (Power) PE Books For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USFishin

Reaction score
I have the following for sale:

Chelapati P.E. Electrical License Review Manual - Volume 1

Grainger Power System Analysis

NCEES Sample Test

$130 + shipping

I will also include a PDF copy of my tabbed reference binder I used for 80% of the test. This has been compiled through 4 people now passing the test and I just passed it on my first try.

PM me if you're interested.

I already have the books you are selling. Can you sell/send me the pdf copy of your reference binder?

Thanks

I need to get it scanned first. I'll let you know when I get around to it.

Dropping them down to $120 + Shipping now. Anyone interested?

Chelapati P.E. Electrical License Review Manual - Volume 1

Grainger Power System Analysis

NCEES Sample Test

$120 + shipping

I will also include a PDF copy of all 3 of my reference binders that have been compiled through 4 people now passing the test and I just passed on my first try. One has all of the typical power subjects in it (3 phase, delta/wye, complex power, transformers, etc.). One is all of the NEC stuff (voltage drop, conductor sizing, motor sizing, including charts and everything - I only used my actual NEC book for maybe 2 questions on the test, the rest was from this binder). The 3rd binder is all protection reference materials (bus bars, selective coordination, protective relaying, etc. I used these for at least 80% of the test. These PDFs are bookmarked for each section where I had my tabs.

PM me if you're interested.

Greetings USFishin,

Just curious if you would consider selling just the Chelapati review manual and if so how much? I already have the Grainger and NCEES books.

Thanks,

Spencer (aka judowolf)

Chelapati now sold.

$60 for the Grainger and NCEES test and I'll still throw in a copy of my binders if you buy both.

tried to send you a PM but it said that you couldn't receive it

Looking to take that Grainger book from you. Don't need the test tho. How much?

Grainger book and NCEES tests are still available...

$50 for the Grainger and NCEES test and I'll still throw in a copy of my binders if you buy both.

Is the Grainger still available? Interested if so!

Would you sell me a copy of your notes/binders also? How much?

Thanks!

Back