NCEES website has been re-engineered

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks pretty good.

The yellow would be better as red on that grey, IMO. Not bad at all though

It looks great!!!!!!!!!

The yellow letter/links are not that bad but maybe another color would be better. Other than that it looks pretty good. Anyways I am not the one to tell the higher powers what to do.

The new website looks good than before. They describes more on the scoring system.

I hope the redevelopment of the website isn't responsible for the excessive wait time for results... :p

Just a thought: I would like to become a volunteer but I am only concerned about this part of the statement: "some of the best and brightest in their fields". I am afraid I am not one of those. Would I still qualify?

^^ I was the only one in my field yesterday. I had to be the best and brightest.

But of course, I was out in the field dumping leaves that I had raked,.......

525x242exams.jpg

I see a possible problem here, anyone else?

525x242exams.jpg

DV...Is this a violation of the confidentiality agreement? No one is supposed to see what happens inside a Test Center Facility. Maybe I am just over reacting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought: I would like to become a volunteer but I am only concerned about this part of the statement: "some of the best and brightest in their fields". I am afraid I am not one of those. Would I still qualify?

I think I heard from someone said before that you need to be PE to be a volunteer.....So every people you saw there that they are PE.

525x242exams.jpg

That is what happen to me when I fail my FE in 2007. The sun is aiming downward to the table in the morning section. By the afternoon that I feel sleep and don't want to spend more time in the afternoon....

You will gain more Q but once you don't have it and you will lose more Q than before.

I think I heard from someone said before that you need to be PE to be a volunteer.....So every people you saw there that they are PE.
I am not sure about that one. I know for sure that at least one of our proctors at the test site I took the test was not a PE.

Who knows.

DV...Is this a violation of the confidentiality agreement? No one is supposed to see what happens inside a Test Center Facility. Maybe I am just over reacting.
Someone can go on the roof, where the light is coming in, and take pics of the test. It is like Mission Impossible stuff but if Ethan Hunt was able to pull similar stunts I am sure an engineer can do it too.

525x242exams.jpg

Two... If you suffer from photophobia I hope you're not in the highlighted column and the proctor appears to be staring at the woman's chest (though that could be a solution, not a problem!)

LOL! Poor guy!!!

If only he could use a hat with a brim or bill. :)

Back