When to expect STR II results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARLORD

Reaction score
For the few of you who have taken the STR II exam before, do the results come after or at the same time as the other PE exams. I was the only one taking the SE II exam in DE, and I don't think there are too many previous DE STR II exam takers here on EB. So for those of you responding, in your state did you get your results later or relatively the same time as the other PE exams in your state.

^^ I've heard of getting SEII exam results a few weeks after the other exam results have been handed out.

.... but I got mine on the same day as everyone else in MN.

:dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I've heard of getting SEII exam results a few weeks after the other exam results have been handed out.
.... but I got mine on the same day as everyone else in MN.

:dunno:

Does that generally agree for both times you took it, if you can remember.

^^I think so.

I've heard that other times it has been slightly later, but I've had my results pretty much spot on with the MC exam takers.

^^ I haven't heard anything on WA SEIII just yet.

The Office Manager ar my company's IL office took it so I should know if he passed or failed whenever he finds out.

Next year, I may be the one letting the results out on this. :eek:ldman:

^^ I haven't heard anything on WA SEIII just yet.
The Office Manager ar my company's IL office took it so I should know if he passed or failed whenever he finds out.

Next year, I may be the one letting the results out on this. :eek:ldman:
Thanks,

Hope we get some good news soon.

PE results are being posted everywhere and are available on the Continental Testing website for Illinois takers. Still no word on my SE I and II exam on their website. It says the Exam Results are "Incomplete for Licensure" I guess that is better than "failed" :smileyballs:

I was at the Texas board yesterday and they are telling SEII takers to wait until early January for results.....

For those that take the SE I and II back-to-back, will the results come in two different envelopes? Could the results from the SE I be released before the SE II?

kevo-55,
any WA SE 3 result or rumors?

thanks,
I am waiting not-so-patiently for CA SEIII exam results too. I have Jan. 24th marked as the date I should have received my results - exactly 13 weeks from the exam date.

And I have a bottle of expensive champagne waiting for when I get a positive result. Hope I get to drink it this year! :D

SE II results are in. Delaware received results today.

I passed!

Good Luck to all other SE II exam takers

YES, SE II results are really in.

I Passed SE II (TX).

Thanks to all.

Results are available on the Continental Testing website for Illinois takers. It shows that I passed both the SE I and II on my first try. My last name doesn't show up on the IL Department of Professional Regulation - License Lookup website, so I don't count it official until it's on their website.

Thanks!! Hope the news is good for others as well ! :party-smiley-048:

Results are available on the Continental Testing website for Illinois takers. It shows that I passed both the SE I and II on my first try. My last name doesn't show up on the IL Department of Professional Regulation - License Lookup website, so I don't count it official until it's on their website.
Congrats buening!!!!

Great job!!

:multiplespotting:

Hi, what is "Continental Testing website"? Eager to check it too. Thanks.

Back