20 New Openings - New Orleans Area

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intech

Reaction score
We're in the process of writing job descriptions for each opening, but we have a client who is looking for approximately 20-25 people (they need more than one for some positions):

Structural Engineers

Civil Engineers (drainage, roads, etc.)

Mechanical Engineers (pipeline)

Mechanical Engineers (bulk material handling)

Electrical Engineers (heavy industrial experience)

I&C Engineers (heavy industrial experience)

Project Managers

Program Managers

Construction Managers

Schedulers

Estimators

Mechanical Designers (bulk material handling)

Structural Designers (heavy industrial experience)

We're in the process of writing job descriptions for each opening, but we have a client who is looking for approximately 20-25 people (they need more than one for some positions):Structural Engineers

Project Managers

Program Managers

Construction Managers

Schedulers

Estimators

What is the name of your company? How do we apply?

hey,

Do you guys have any openings in Houston, TX that you know of...? If so let me know. ill send my resume over to u.

We're in the process of writing job descriptions for each opening, but we have a client who is looking for approximately 20-25 people (they need more than one for some positions):Structural Engineers

Project Managers

Program Managers

Construction Managers

Schedulers

Estimators

Question: Some companies like Fluor in TX offer $4,000 for relocation expenses. What is your experience about this matter with your clients? Will this be the case for New Orleans openings?

Question: Some companies like Fluor in TX offer $4,000 for relocation expenses. What is your experience about this matter with your clients? Will this be the case for New Orleans openings?
Honestly, most companies in New Orleans are not offering such generous relocation packages. There are exceptions to the rule, depending on how desperately they need to fill a particular position, but they usually stick to paying actual moving expenses and/or some type of per diem.

I got laid-off last friday. I am a civil engineer licensed in the state of new mexico. I am willing to relocate. any kindof help is appreciated
Please send me your resume. We are in need of Civil Engineers with structural experience right now, and certainly your P.E. is a big plus for you.

Back