Roll Call for October 2008

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktulu

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

With October fast approaching, let's get a roll call as to who is prepping for the Fall exam, and for what depth. That way, we can bounce questions back and forth with other people that are studying, while also getting input from those who have already passed.

Another thing that has worked in the past are "questions of the day" I know Sapper started this last year, and I think that it helped a few people. I will post a question this afternoon to get it started.

I am planning on taking Civil w/ WR/ENV depth.

Good Luck!!!!

Just got my official approval to sit today. It will be my first time and I plan on taking the Civil PE WR/ENV as well.

I've been studying for a few weeks now and will rely on this board, a review course, and a lot of studying/problems to hopefully make my first test my last.

Civil- Transportation (now that I understand horizontal curves backwards and forwards and around the PI and down the back tangent)

I am planning to take Civil WR/ENV depth.

But still they are reviewing my application.

I got result from CPEES said for ABET the identified deficiency is: 8 semester credit in math. And basic science.

Dose somebody has approved with this problems or not?

I'M ALL IN!!

4th timer . . . not sure if i am doing Transportation or Construction yet . . . . . studying hard for both

and so it begins again

I'm studying for the PM Transportation as a first timer.

I'm hoping to get my seating notice soon.

I'm approved and registered for the October exam in MA. (Paid my $245! exam fee just this morning). I'm taking the Water Resources/Enviro Depth.

I got my approval to sit (first time) for Civil PE Exam on October 2008 in California with WR/ENV Depth as my first choice.

I'm in!

First time for Mechanical. Applied in Montana and will take exam out of state in Washington.

Undergraduate degree is Mechanical Engineering Technology. We'll see how it goes.

I'm taking the PE in CO (but sitting in NM) Water Resources. Third Time. May it be my last!

Greetings & Salutations,

Another vote for the WR/ENV discipline; sitting in Chicago...3-peat.

NGD

Still waiting to hear about a seating notice. The NC board will not meet until September 11th and 12th. Then they will send out seating notices. It seems like forever to hear back and the exam is coming up soon.

Still waiting to hear about a seating notice. The NC board will not meet until September 11th and 12th. Then they will send out seating notices. It seems like forever to hear back and the exam is coming up soon.
i AM IN LIMBO WITH THEM TOO!! I have heard that we wont know if we are sitting to almost OCT 1., nothing like cutting it close

Back