Colorado PE Results - APR 2008 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dexman1349

Colorado PE Results

Guest Dexman1349

I would imagine that since Arizona started posting results on the 7th, that we could reasonably expect them by the end of this week. I haven't tried calling or e-mailing the state board simply because they really weren't that responsive (or helpful) during the application process.

Anyone else here in CO awaiting their letters too?

Edited by Dexman1349

I would imagine that since Arizona started posting results on the 7th, that we could reasonably expect them by the end of this week. I haven't tried calling or e-mailing the state board simply because they really weren't that responsive (or helpful) during the application process.

Anyone else here in CO awaiting their letters too?

I'm anxiouslly waiting on PE results for Colorado. We are now a direct mail state from ELSES. What this means is that ELSES mails our results directly to us, instead of us being informed by our state board. It also means we are one of the first to knoe. AZ is also an ELSES direct mail state. The direct mail states are: AZ, CO, FL (FE & PE), HI, IN, LA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NM, OH, SC, UT, VT, and WA. Maybe (just maybe) they are going in alphabetical order? If so, that means we are next!!

Also, I emailed ELSES last week and got the following reply, "Results should be mailed out the beginning of next week." So, that means we should see results within a few days. Maybe even today?? But if what I was told was true, more likely wed or thursday.

Good luck to my fellow Coloradans! How'd you do, CO-Jeremy?

:multiplespotting::party-smiley-048: Congratulations on passing! :party-smiley-048::multiplespotting::bananalama:

Got my letter today! I Passed !!!!! :D:D:multiplespotting:

Got my letter today! I Passed !!!!! :D:D:multiplespotting:

Congrats davecolo on passing!!!! :multiplespotting: Now lets try to get our names on the banner!

Congrats davecolo on passing!!!! :multiplespotting: Now lets try to get our names on the banner!

Hell yeah! Oh, and just to add, incase anyone is interested, I took the PE, water resources and environmental depth. Damn, I've been stressing over this all day. I'm glad it came today, I would be pulling my hair out if it had been later in the week like I was expecting.

Guest Dexman1349

Congrats guys. Unfortunately my mail-man doesn't show up for another hour and a half.... :waitwall:

Hell yeah! Oh, and just to add, incase anyone is interested, I took the PE, water resources and environmental depth. Damn, I've been stressing over this all day. I'm glad it came today, I would be pulling my hair out if it had been later in the week like I was expecting.

You've been stressing about this for today only? I've been stressing since I took the exam! Looks like all the Civil's took it in water resources and environmental. I took mine in Transportation and let me tell you that they had some ridiculously hard questions! The whole time I thought Transportation was going to be easiest... The guy across from me took his in Structural... I don't know what he was thinking.

You've been stressing about this for today only? I've been stressing since I took the exam! Looks like all the Civil's took it in water resources and environmental. I took mine in Transportation and let me tell you that they had some ridiculously hard questions! The whole time I thought Transportation was going to be easiest... The guy across from me took his in Structural... I don't know what he was thinking.

Oh, I've been stressing for a lot longer then just today...checking in here all the time, checking the state website compulsively, etc... But today, watching everyone else get their results was particularlly difficult and distracting. And CO was one of the first! I feel bad for everyone still waiting. I've never been happier to not be living in California!

:multiplespotting::party-smiley-048: Awesome news, Dave! :party-smiley-048::multiplespotting:

Anyone else from Colorado find out they passed the PE yesterday?? I can't have been the only one on here...

Guest Dexman1349
Anyone else from Colorado find out they passed the PE yesterday?? I can't have been the only one on here...

I got my letter last night and I PASSED!!!!

Morning: Civil

Afternoon: Construction!!!

:multiplespotting::bananalama:

Edited by Dexman1349

I got my letter last night and I PASSED!!!!

Morning: Civil

Afternoon: Construction!!!

:multiplespotting::bananalama:

Congrats Dexman!! Great news!

:multiplespotting::party-smiley-048: Congrats, Dexman! :multiplespotting::party-smiley-048:

Congratulations !!! :multiplespotting:

I PASSED! Mechanical, Machine design afternoon Colorado, Got the ELSES letter Monday when out of town.

I was trying to stay sharp to retake, just in case. Can't believe I did it in one try with work & kids, & to long out of school.

The letter mentions I can take additional disciplines in Colorado, has anyone done this. I am thinking about trying the Metallurgical test! :brickwall::brickwall: !!

Thanks to ppi2pass for their book & FAQ. Thanks to this forum for all the tips!

Good luck to others!

I passed the PE Chem Engr!!!

Congrats to all that passed! :multiplespotting::party-smiley-048:

Sign in to follow this