Georgia PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dub_29

Reaction score
I think this week may be the week for those in Georgia. Anybody have any news? I've been keeping an eye on my Application Status page, and the Exam Scores Received from Test Administrator still says Pending. My HR lady here, said that that statement changed, it used to say something else. Anybody remember?

My application status has listed exam scores as "Pending" since the first day they processed my application back in July.

What you want to look at is the License Verification page not the application status
https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/
I understand that, our HR watches our application status page more than I do. I was out of the office on Friday, and she is telling me. Georgia has received your test scores because it says this. She says it looks different than before. I didn't think it did, I just wanted others opinions. I have no idea, if they would post that they received scores, before they actually post who is a PE.

If I recall correctly the application status page will no longer be available once results are posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
and it tells you absolutely nothing useful if you are waiting on results, so don't even bother looking. :)
Yep mine hasn't updated since I sent my rejected application a year ago now... still says that application is pending even though I got a 'please apply again' letter

Yep mine hasn't updated since I sent my rejected application a year ago now... still says that application is pending even though I got a 'please apply again' letter
It will change though when you reapply and they'll finally let you take it.

The GA board does not meet until June 10th so I pretty much don't expect any results to be posted on the website or mailed until about a week after the board meeting date. About 7 or 8 days after the December meeting is when the results were posted online in Dec '07.

Type in PE033139. As of today, thats the last number the state board has issued for PE comity in GA. Once they finish these and have the GA results from Apr. '08 in, they will begin posting them. They may add some (they have in the last few weeks) but at least it will get you in the ball park.

Type in PE033139. As of today, thats the last number the state board has issued for PE comity in GA. Once they finish these and have the GA results from Apr. '08 in, they will begin posting them. They may add some (they have in the last few weeks) but at least it will get you in the ball park.
They're up to PE033142, still by comity. Will today be the day?.

They're up to PE033142, still by comity. Will today be the day?.

Definitely after June 10th when the board meets. Then we can start to sweat a little (or in my case, get started reviewing again!)

Definitely after June 10th when the board meets. Then we can start to sweat a little (or in my case, get started reviewing again!)
Ironically we've already missed the June 1st Deadline for the October exam application....

This is how I watched when waiting my results. I opened that site, searched for all engineers, sorted by PE number (descending) and refreshed about every hour. Eventually, I noticed there were a few new ones. Then I refreshed every 15 seconds. My last name started with a T and they post the new PE numbers alphabetically, so it was gut wrenching waiting for my name. But it popped up, and I split a bottle of champagne with a friend. By the way, it was a Friday (early June, can't remember the date), and they started posted the names at about 3:00. My name came up at 4:30. Good luck to those waiting! My guess is that they will posted very soon.

Ironically we've already missed the June 1st Deadline for the October exam application....

That deadline is for new applicants. You're already approved for your 4 tries. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the board even review results at their meeting? Has anybody called to see if they've received anything?

Back