WISCONSIN - RESULTS - OCT 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
navy pe

WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Does anyone have any information as to when we can expect to see our results?

I have called CPS and DRL and neither want to give a complete answer.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks

:bananalama:

:bananalama:

Last year we got the letter Jan. 11 but the proctors this time around thought we'd get the results before January. Who knows, I'm not sure I want to get the letter. :huh:

In case anyone actually took the test in Wisconsin, CPS is mailing the results tomorrow.

Good Luck All!!!

I'm hoping that there is at least one other person floating around here that has just passed their exam and is getting licensed in the great state of Wisconsin. I faxed form 2727 a week ago to the Department of Regulations and Licensing. They have not updated my application status / assigned me a number yet. I know in the past this has happened pretty quickly. Is there anyone else out there that has done the same? Are you having similar results?

I also passed in Wisconsin. I just got my letter yesterday and I faxed the form this morning. I know that the numbers have been given out fairly quickly in the past so I guess we'll have to wait. I do know that the numbers have appeared online before the certificates are sent.

I also passed in Wisconsin. I just got my letter yesterday and I faxed the form this morning. I know that the numbers have been given out fairly quickly in the past so I guess we'll have to wait. I do know that the numbers have appeared online before the certificates are sent.

A coworker of mine past last year at this time. Within one day of submitting his final form, his number was assigned and it showed up in the license look-up section of DRL web site. It may be different now, but I would guess not.

I just looked on the DRL web site, and my license number has been assigned.

My number was on the DRL website yesterday. :multiplespotting:

Has anyone gotten their certificate in the mail yet? I know the post office where I live is slow but I thought I'd have something by the end of the week?!?! :mail-296:

Has anyone gotten their certificate in the mail yet? I know the post office where I live is slow but I thought I'd have something by the end of the week?!?! :mail-296:

I got my certificate in the mail on Saturday (01/19). I live a bit west of Madison.

Sign in to follow this