SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS - Page 3 - OCT 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Keith

SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Thanks to all, I thought I might actually be productive today, but I think I'm worse today than yesterday.

Has anyone else noticed what a surprisingly low number of new names have been added to the LLR site? All day yesterday the last number was 26115 today it's up to 26134. Does that mean there are only 18 people that passed? That seems awfully low, maybe they are still updating?

Thanks to all, I thought I might actually be productive today, but I think I'm worse today than yesterday.

Has anyone else noticed what a surprisingly low number of new names have been added to the LLR site? All day yesterday the last number was 26115 today it's up to 26134. Does that mean there are only 18 people that passed? That seems awfully low, maybe they are still updating?

You have a site that publishes results before you get a letter?

You have a site that publishes results before you get a letter?

I took the test through the SC board but I'm in Hawaii, most SC people got their results on Saturday and the remainder I would think by Monday. It takes about a week for mail to get here from the east coast, so I won't have my letter until Thurday or Friday. The site has been updated but for normal circumstances you would have received a letter first

Guest goingtopass

Congrats to all the other new PEs out there!

Guest goingtopass

Oh, and thanks for all the congrats! Hopefully soon i can return the favor for any new PEs coming up!

slates, I'm not on there yet, so they must still be updating.

I thought that number seemed awfully low. Another thing I saw when I went to update my address was that if you don't have an address listed for your employer you won't show up on the verification page, so that have something to do with it also

Congratulations Keith !!! goingtopass !!! Captain Worley !!! Slates !!! :party-smiley-048:

Has anyone else noticed what a surprisingly low number of new names have been added to the LLR site? All day yesterday the last number was 26115 today it's up to 26134.

I wish I could figure out if there is any logic to the way the data is being input. They are up to 26186 today, but I'm still not on there.

Guest tst

Yea I was wondering the same thing. I was gonna call but decided not too. It would be nice to know. To me it looks like they stopped at the letter 's'.

I've got my letter, so I know I passed, but I'm itchy to get my name on the lookup so I can start putting P.E. behind my name.

Yea I was wondering the same thing. I was gonna call but decided not too. It would be nice to know. To me it looks like they stopped at the letter 's'.

I'm an S and it was up the first day they posted. The order seems really random. If you didn't provide a business name you won't show up there, maybe that could be the reason????????

Guest tst

Maybe they are going by the seat number. Slates were you in the front of the class??? Worley were you in the back???

Who know what they are doing. You can never seem to figure out much about this exam process.

I provided a business name, and I was about halfway back, so it may just be random. Looks like they aren't adding the same number each day, either. Maybe tomorrow....

Just wondering if anyone had sent off the form to get a certificate mailed to you? Or if anyone knows what it looks like, it's only $10 so I would imagine something similiar to a barbershop license looking thing.

Sign in to follow this