Exam Letter

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcv182

Reaction score
Has anybody received their letter for entrance into the exam? Let me know when people start receiving these. Thanks!

This is from ELSES webpage

"Personalized admission authorization notices were mailed beginning Friday, October 5, 2007. If you do not receive your admission package by October 16, please log in and confirm that you are registered. If our Web site shows that you are registered but you have not received your admission package, please print the sample admission notice and Candidate Agreement so that you will have the information you need on exam day. If you cannot confirm your registration or if you are unsure of your status, please call ELSES at 877-536-7729."

I don't think that ELSES webpage lookup works for the state of California and their state specific tests.

I received my letter today from Florida (and I live in NC, so the actual FL residents probably received there's last week).

It was a bit surreal holding it in my hand...it's official now that I am taking this thing in a couple of weeks.

I am so ready to get this thing over with so I can get back to real life again!

I received my letter today from Florida
It was a bit surreal holding it in my hand...it's official now that I am taking this thing in a couple of weeks.
I wish I had a nickle for each time I checked to make sure I had the admission letter going in. I'd have at least a buck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my letter today from Florida (and I live in NC, so the actual FL residents probably received there's last week).

I am so ready to get this thing over with so I can get back to real life again!
Reading your post I remembered that's all I kept thinking of the last month is exactly your last sentence! It is an amazing feeling just filling in the last bubble on the scantron. I thought "I hope I passed but at least I don't have to study for the next couple months while I wait for the results!"

Good Luck!!! :D

Reading your post I remembered that's all I kept thinking of the last month is exactly your last sentence! It is an amazing feeling just filling in the last bubble on the scantron. I thought "I hope I passed but at least I don't have to study for the next couple months while I wait for the results!"
In several places that I have read tips for the "day" of the exam - all of them mention putting away the books until you receive your pass/fail notice and to take a break and breathe a bit. I can tell you - I am READY for the day when I can come home from work and not go into my kitchen (my designated study area) and see all those books - and I know my husband is too! :laugh:

Good Luck!!! :D
Thanks so much!!!

Back