October 2019 Results Map - Page 20 - OCT 2019 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

October 2019 Results Map

1 minute ago, MadamPirate said:

I did.

Look what I just got:

Really Glad the increase in fees this year and changes to the application process made things better????????? What a bunch of fucking clowns, nothing like taking 1 step forward and three steps back......

I would harass them to no end, there is no justifiable reason why they can't release them. I hope the same group that sued them last time they raised rates gets back on the wagon and gives it another go.  

6 minutes ago, MadamPirate said:

I did.

Look what I just got:

image.png.00c19503a086d3e45027585b4f8e206a.png

I’m so sorry you guys are stuck like this. This seems so unreasonable. Even for a government entity.

i may have bcc'ed the governor in my response back.. this is absurd..and not acceptable....
image.thumb.png.e91688dbcd58ec3d7c7580844376f025.png

• Haha 1

Sorry guys. I doubt it will be 2-3 weeks.

Every session there is one State that trips over itself trying to get the results out. Every session they say 2+ weeks as a CYA. It almost always happens within a week. Pennsylvania in 2014 is the lone exception. I'm sorry that it's your turn in the barrel.

Calling them every five minutes isn't going to speed things up. If anything, it will slow it down.

• Sad 1

Also. I wouldn't start contacting elected officials just yet. It hasn't even been 36 hours yet.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Also. I wouldn't start contacting elected officials just yet. It hasn't even been 36 hours yet.

No, lets hold off impeachment trials. Congress needs to investigate this first

• Haha 5

To help all the Coloradans that are panicking, the state license lookup is being updated right now with new PE numbers issued today. 

• Like 2

I'm just genuinely curious as to what in the world could be taking them so long?

Is there something they need to do to process the results that's different from last year? Or is someone on vacation and they suck at their job?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jacedude said:

To help all the Coloradans that are panicking, the state license lookup is being updated right now with new PE numbers issued today. 

For real ? could you post the link ?

3 minutes ago, Jacedude said:

Yes, but not everyone took this test by applying to Colorado first. They recently decoupled, so my results will not show in the license lookup. 

8 minutes ago, Jacedude said:

I don’t know if this is better or worse. If your name doesn’t show up you won’t know if you failed or got lost in the “decoupling”😧

7 minutes ago, MadamPirate said:

Yes, but not everyone took this test by applying to Colorado first. They recently decoupled, so my results will not show in the license lookup. 

agreed ! 

13 minutes ago, Sambam said:

For real ? could you post the link ?

In the license lookup, the last number before today was 56714, everything since the has been issued today.

11 minutes ago, MadamPirate said:

That is true, it doesn't help everybody, but at least it shows that the process is moving.

Just now, Jacedude said:

In the license lookup, the last number before today was 56714, everything since the has been issued today.

What number are they up to now?

Has anyone found themselves yet?

At the risk of playing devils advocate, they could be adding comity and CBT applications.

2 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

At the risk of playing devils advocate, they could be adding comity and CBT applications.

I'll give you the CBT as an option, but they are all by examination, not endorsement.

Just now, Jacedude said:

I'll give you the CBT as an option, but they are all by examination, not endorsement.

Does it say whether they are disciplines we know are CBT (enviro, chem, etc)?

Just now, txjennah PE said:

Does it say whether they are disciplines we know are CBT (enviro, chem, etc)?

They don't show discipline.

5 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Environmental
Chemical
Civil
Electrical and Computer: Power
Environmental
Mechanical: HVAC and Refrigeration
Control Systems
Environmental
Civil
Civil
Mineral & Mining Processing
Civil