TX Results Are Out!!!!!!!! - OCT 2019 - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Invisible

TX Results Are Out!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Invisible said:

:)

image.png.9b71ccab7664bb577276fb5f6baddfde.png

Man Texas has been a second-day release state the past couple of times.  On my passing attempt last December, the state offices were closed when results were released due to George HW's funeral.  I'm hoping that y'all get it the first day this round!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, txjennah PE said:

Man Texas has been a second-day release state the past couple of times.  On my passing attempt last December, the state offices were closed when results were released due to George HW's funeral.  I'm hoping that y'all get it the first day this round!

Last May I actually got my license # at 6 am in my email, and results were posted on NCEES around 8, or 8:30, and hours later the board made available results on what is now PELS. I couldn't believe it. I had gone to bed the night before devastated thinking i would have to retake. Beautiful surprise at 6 am 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PowerStroke79_PE said:

Last May I actually got my license # at 6 am in my email, and results were posted on NCEES around 8, or 8:30, and hours later the board made available results on what is now PELS. I couldn't believe it. I had gone to bed the night before devastated thinking i would have to retake. Beautiful surprise at 6 am 😁

Oh dang that must have been a roller coaster ride!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PowerStroke79_PE said:

Last May I actually got my license # at 6 am in my email, and results were posted on NCEES around 8, or 8:30, and hours later the board made available results on what is now PELS. I couldn't believe it. I had gone to bed the night before devastated thinking i would have to retake. Beautiful surprise at 6 am 😁

Good to hear that . will every state send out the email with license # or just the selected states?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PE_in_Electrical_Controls_ said:

Good to hear that . will every state send out the email with license # or just the selected states?

Only if you passed. If the email notification that your results are posted does not have a license number in it, prepare yourself.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PE_in_Electrical_Controls_ said:

Good to hear that . will every state send out the email with license # or just the selected states?

It depends on the state. Most states release immediately via the NCEES dashboard. The liscence number or process to get a number will follow in a seperate email hours-to-days later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

It depends on the state. Most states release immediately via the NCEES dashboard. The liscence number or process to get a number will follow in a seperate email hours-to-days later.

Also some states have decoupled the application process.  For example In Louisiana if one were to pass, you would then have to fill out an application to get a license.  Then wait 6 to 8 weeks to have a license issued to you by the board.  That’s how long the approval cycle takes. And realistically it probably will take you a few weeks to fill out the application as you have to get references and work experience verified. So in all you are probably looking at 3 months after you pass the test to receive your license.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZGL said:

Day #40, get ready, results are out today!!

 

1 hour ago, ZGL said:

Day #40, get ready, results are out today!!

How do you know?🧐🤓🤓🤓😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, January Jones said:

 

How do you know?🧐🤓🤓🤓😲

They don't. They're being very optimistic. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...