October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck - Page 155 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

On 1/23/2020 at 12:21 PM, 12122019 said:

My undergrad degree is from an country but in the same area. It may not be on the ABET list. But I don't think this is the reason since I already registered for EIT.
I will just have to wait for another few weeks....what else can I do.. so helpless. 😔

What is your Board? 

Guest 12122019
On 1/27/2020 at 9:03 AM, CoquiPR said:

What is your Board? 

California. 8 weeks after NCEES released the exam results to other examinees on 12/12/2019 and sent my exam information to the California Board for review, still haven't received anything. They said the review will take "a few weeks". 8 weeks is not "a few weeks", it's 2 months.

Edited by 12122019
missing "still haven't received anything".

Guest 12122019
On 2/4/2020 at 9:09 AM, 12122019 said:

California. 8 weeks after NCEES released the exam results to other examinees on 12/12/2019 and sent my exam information to the California Board for review. They said the review will take "a few weeks". 8 weeks is not "a few weeks", it's 2 months.

Edited by 12122019

Guest biffnater

nvm moved post to correct thread

Edited by biffnater
nvm moved post to correct thread

Well, I'm not waiting for exam results but I am waiting for my comity application to be approved by the TN board. They said 4 weeks from the accepted application date (Feb 3).

4 Weeks??? Geez, it's like these people have never worked on a project with deliverables before. Like, if I'm the client, I demand my results in 4 days. This is 2019 2020 for heaven's sake! It's a freaking digital application, they should be able to just automate all this and not make me wait 4-f'n-weeks! Like, what am I supposed to do in the meantime?? Just walk around like I'm not a professional engineer in TN? This sucks.