October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck - Page 132 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Does anybody remember the individual that said he/she wasn't bringing any references and have an axe? Did he/she ever passed? 

Edited by Fisherman504
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MeowMeow said:

Kansas just posted on NCEES website.  I failed.  Civil Structural. 

Just saw this. I failed my first time. Take the previously given advice. Do not take the exam in April. Wait till next October. I was really rusty on studying and testing the first go around. You got this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jean15paul_PE said:

I PASSED!!!!!!

image.png.3cf159354b7d310fe505c2b46f6f81ae.png

... last year.

Sorry, I just felt left out of all the excitement. LOL

Jean....No you didn't. LOL. 

1 minute ago, Eager&Anxious said:

I'm just sitting here desperately waiting for NY results. Come on NY!!

Ugh same. Thought NY would've been like 1 hour after the first states

1 minute ago, jean15paul_PE said:

Looks like everyone has given up yelling about NCEES and monitoring Tim@NCEES's activity. LOL

Looks like a day 2 release for Louisiana, Jean. 

Zero productivity waiting for Puerto Rico results!

Edited by ej_powereng

14 minutes ago, Whovian said:

Just saw this. I failed my first time. Take the previously given advice. Do not take the exam in April. Wait till next October. I was really rusty on studying and testing the first go around. You got this. 

Sorry, I haven't seen the posts about not taking the test again in April. What's the general thought process behind this?

I was planning on taking it in April (since I don't think I passed) now that I'm back in the practice of studying.

1 minute ago, Gofacough said:

Sorry, I haven't seen the posts about not taking the test again in April. What's the general thought process behind this?

I was planning on taking it in April (since I don't think I passed) now that I'm back in the practice of studying.

Since you don't "think" you passed. Wait for the results man. Don't be so negative yet.

1 minute ago, Gofacough said:

In a prev. post someone expressed how burned out they were from the first round, and had a hard time dedicating the right efforts. They recommended taking a break to recover so that you can give it your best shot. 

I think it's based on the person though

6 minutes ago, Anthr_Engr said:

Ugh same. Thought NY would've been like 1 hour after the first states

Man the clock is ticking sloww.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, justanotherguy808 said:

Hawaii brah checking in.  Awaiting my demise.

Best of luck, fellow Hawaii brah. Last year we got released last.... I think?
Edit: "Last year" meaning this past April.

@RBHeadge PE We'll never really know, since we didn't have all states represented?

Edited by Roarbark
  • Like 1

So it looks like NY wont be today... I called the Office of Professions and it seems that the person responsible is out today. Sorry NYers.

2 minutes ago, BHAGS18 said:

Anyone talk to MO state board?  Not that I'd encourage that behavior...

So there were a couple states in May, that literally forgot to reply to the email from NCESS. It took someone calling for them to realize it, and results came out soon thereafter.

I'm not a fan of pestering the boards or NCEES. That is well documented. But if someone were inclined to do so, I would ask that they have a neutral coworker, friend, or family member do it on their behalf. Because no matter how calm and examinee thinks they are, in reality they are pretty stressed out and pretty adversarial. Best to have a calm person ask politely.

• Like 2