EB Mafia - Page 356 - Games - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
ChebyshevII PE

EB Mafia

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, MadamPirate PE said:

...

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was killed last night, and @txjennah PE was killed last night.

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @LyceeFruit PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Chattaneer PE

 

 

4 hours ago, LyceeFruit PE said:

So I assume with the double death: one was killed by maf and one was killed by the vig? 

Do we get to know who was killed by mafia and who was killed by the vig? Is it safe to assume that both were townies since the game is still going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JayKay PE said:

I'd be down for modding again, but I'm so excited that everyone is writing more!

I'm writing a bunch because you started writing the chaos! I feel like I'm trying to live up to your outstanding moderatorship. :)

  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jean15paul_PE said:

 

Do we get to know who was killed by mafia and who was killed by the vig? Is it safe to assume that both were townies since the game is still going?

No. Maybe.

Edited by MadamPirate PE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blybrook PE said:

Just get the yarn / finished product stuck in the feed tray. It'll pull in the knitter while they attempt to free their hard work.

But that's not a wood chipper, and thus doesn't count.

God, you're just a bear.  Bears don't knit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody know who the vigilante is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jean15paul_PE said:

Anybody know who the vigilante is?

I do!

/troll

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, blybrook PE said:

Just get the yarn / finished product stuck in the feed tray. It'll pull in the knitter while they attempt to free their hard work.

where'd the bear come from!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 5 hours ago, MadamPirate PE said:

...

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was killed last night, and @txjennah PE was killed last night.

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @LyceeFruit PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Chattaneer PE

 

Well she just listed their names.  Usually she'll say they're "regular townie" or "mafia".

Does this mean they were both townies with special powers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MEtoEE said:

I'm sure you'd be a great writer too!  I already know how you'd kill me.  There's really only one way at this point.

i'm actually not a great writer. but i'd probably pre-write stuff and do it AB LIB style when it was my turn to mod.

 

except im still confused by this game so it'll be awhile.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MEtoEE said:
 5 hours ago, MadamPirate PE said:

...

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was killed last night, and @txjennah PE was killed last night.

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @LyceeFruit PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Chattaneer PE

 

Well she just listed their names.  Usually she'll say they're "regular townie" or "mafia".

Does this mean they were both townies with special powers?

Actual role is listed when lynched by fellow townies.  Night deaths never have the role revealed by the mod.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JayKay PE said:

Actual role is listed when lynched by fellow townies.  Night deaths never have the role revealed by the mod.

Beat me to it. You are swift.

  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LyceeFruit PE said:

i'm actually not a great writer. but i'd probably pre-write stuff and do it AB LIB style when it was my turn to mod.

 

except im still confused by this game so it'll be awhile.

 

Doesn't matter.  Still mod.  I had no idea what I was doing the first time I modded, which is why I wrote gruesome murder to cover my shame.

It worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roarbark said:

Beat me to it. You are swift.

You ruined my triple post run, gawd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TRRRRIPLE POST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roarbark said:

Beat me to it. You are swift.

LIKE A FISH ON LAND!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BWAHAHAHA

Edited by JayKay PE
Specifically posting so Lycee can't get triple/is doomed to double post, thus breaking the rules and getting banned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LyceeFruit PE said:

too slow to block @JayKay PE

JK = very slow irl, so must make up speed while on the internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JayKay PE said:

TRRRRIPLE POST

No triplen, but it still resonated with me.

Image result for triplen harmonics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I guess getting killed off will work in my favor. Just looked at some work documentation that has me listed as the sealing engineer. In a state I'm not licensed in yet. So my time used stalking this thread can now be used for my NCEES record. >_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they give you a gaming computer at work....superfast internet lol.

 

15792904010332080753509.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LyceeFruit PE said:

Well I guess getting killed off will work in my favor. Just looked at some work documentation that has me listed as the sealing engineer. In a state I'm not licensed in yet. So my time used stalking this thread can now be used for my NCEES record. >_<

DO NOT USE HERE

 

No-meme-rage-face.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...