EB Mafia - Page 353 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
ChebyshevII PE

EB Mafia

So, here's how tonight is going to work. I'll be on mobile after 4 mountain, and will do my very best to stay on top of the votes. I am going to try to pre-write tonight's death as much as possible. I will call time, but the completed writeup will be after I get home from my company party, which hopefully won't be too late and I won't be too drunk.

If necessary, do we want to play through the weekend or pick back up on Monday? 

7 minutes ago, MadamPirate PE said:

So, here's how tonight is going to work. I'll be on mobile after 4 mountain, and will do my very best to stay on top of the votes. I am going to try to pre-write tonight's death as much as possible. I will call time, but the completed writeup will be after I get home from my company party, which hopefully won't be too late and I won't be too drunk.

If necessary, do we want to play through the weekend or pick back up on Monday? 

I'm dead so it don't matter.

If I were alive I'd say let's play it out.  This thing will be over by Saturday at the latest.  Saturday is an all-day study day so I won't have access to my phone.  Sunday morning is church (to pray and ask for forgiveness (not for me, for the townies who voted for me), and Sunday afternoon if the Titans make it to the superbowl Ill be high as a kite.

• Haha 1

wut just happened

14 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

wut just happened

Did I make it too gross?

3 minutes ago, MadamPirate PE said:

Did I make it too gross?

Nooooo.  It was more of a "I'm sure the townies will wrap this up tonight!" and then waking up to people dead who I did not think were going to be dead.

5 minutes ago, MadamPirate PE said:

Did I make it too gross?

It can never be too gross.  I mean, I'm sure I talked about charred flesh at leaaaaaast once in my stories.

TRRRRRIPLE POST

4 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

Nooooo.  It was more of a "I'm sure the townies will wrap this up tonight!" and then waking up to people dead who I did not think were going to be dead.

OHHHHHHHH.

Yeah. That was a thing. 

So I assume with the double death: one was killed by maf and one was killed by the vig? 

5 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

It's ok. I'm surprised I lasted this long. And I haven't been a night kill yet so I feel ~honored~

Also am picking up more work, so MAYBE IT'S FOR THE BEST.  Last night, I mafia'd in my parked car for about 10 minutes.  When I came inside, Husband knew I had been sitting there the entire time. Apollo gave me away. DAMN IT APOLLO. LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

It's ok. I'm surprised I lasted this long. And I haven't been a night kill yet so I feel ~honored~

Also am picking up more work, so MAYBE IT'S FOR THE BEST.  Last night, I mafia'd in my parked car for about 10 minutes.  When I came inside, Husband knew I had been sitting there the entire time. Apollo gave me away. DAMN IT APOLLO. LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST MAFIA'D IN THE GYM PARKING LOT.  YEAH, IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN IMPLIED YOU WERE WATCHING PEOPLE WORK OUT AND BEING A CREEP, BUT APOLLO WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN YOU AWAY.

And maybe it is for the best, though I will miss your knitting.  I'll continue my rage scarf in memory of you!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST MAFIA'D IN THE GYM PARKING LOT.  YEAH, IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN IMPLIED YOU WERE WATCHING PEOPLE WORK OUT AND BEING A CREEP, BUT APOLLO WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN YOU AWAY.

And maybe it is for the best, though I will miss your knitting.  I'll continue my rage scarf in memory of you!

KNIT ON, @JayKay PE. KNIT ON ::guitar solo::

Just now, LyceeFruit PE said:

giphy (33).gif

This is so fucking cute

3 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

KNIT ON, @JayKay PE. KNIT ON ::guitar solo::

Got confused.  Knit a sweater for guitar.

Image result for knitting guitar

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

I wonder how that happens 🙄

15 minutes ago, LyceeFruit PE said:

giphy (33).gif

LOL.  My wife and I used to play Rock Band years ago with our neighbors.  That was fun!

Just now, MEtoEE said:

I wonder how that happens 🙄

Shade thrown, @MEtoEE...

Just now, MEtoEE said:

LOL.  My wife and I used to play Rock Band years ago with our neighbors.  That was fun!

LOL! I miss the Rock Band days!  Although I hated the drums...it wasn't like real drumming at all/wasn't intuitive.

Just now, txjennah PE said:

LOL! I miss the Rock Band days!  Although I hated the drums...it wasn't like real drumming at all/wasn't intuitive.

Oh yeah those were kind of weird.  I played lead guitar, one guy played bass guitar, his wife on drums and my wife did the vocals.  

3 minutes ago, MEtoEE said:

Oh yeah those were kind of weird.  I played lead guitar, one guy played bass guitar, his wife on drums and my wife did the vocals.  

The singing was so much fun.  Highway Star (was that Rockband or Guitar Hero? Can't remember) was my JAM.  Although the high notes at the beginning would always bring me down and I would fail immediately.   WHATEVER ROCK BAND. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

The singing was so much fun.  Highway Star (was that Rockband or Guitar Hero? Can't remember) was my JAM.  Although the high notes at the beginning would always bring me down and I would fail immediately.   WHATEVER ROCK BAND. 

I know Highway Star was on Rock Band (the original one).  We had the second version because it had Eye of the Tiger, and songs by Duran Duran, Linkin Park and Disturbed.