1 hour ago, JayKay0914 said:

@ChebyshevII PE Is your name...Thom?

That's the preferred pronoun

Edited by NikR
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Good riddance. :P

It is a good day drinker.... a little bit of buzz after 5 during a football game.

2 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

It is a good day drinker.... a little bit of buzz after 5 during a football game.

I’ve actually not tried it yet, I just enjoy joining the crowd in bashing it.

• Haha 1

Ok, friends! Is there any interest in starting up a new game this week, or are people still too busy? Also would anyone want to volunteer to moderate?

@RBHeadge PE @NikR @tj_PE @vhab49_PE @JayKay0914 @leggo PE @Audi driver, P.E. @ChaosMuppetPE @blybrook PE @Ranger1316 @jean15paul @chart94 @ptatohed @LyceeFruit @Supe @Roarbark (Even though I know you might still be on vacay)

(And anyone else I might have missed)

• Like 1

@ChebyshevII PE I'm passing this time.  Too busy working myself into a panic with my move/packing/leaving my current job. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Ok, friends! Is there any interest in starting up a new game this week, or are people still too busy? Also would anyone want to volunteer to moderate?

@RBHeadge PE @NikR @tj_PE @vhab49_PE @JayKay0914 @leggo PE @Audi driver, P.E. @ChaosMuppetPE @blybrook PE @Ranger1316 @jean15paul @chart94 @ptatohed @LyceeFruit @Supe @Roarbark (Even though I know you might still be on vacay)

I will play if we have enough people, but I'm ok taking another week too. I can't mod because my schedule is so irregular. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LyceeFruit said:

@ChebyshevII PE I'm gonna pass til after the test. This HAS GOT to be the last time I take it and I still haven't read the rules lol 

We’re all rooting for ya. :)

1 minute ago, JayKay0914 said:

@ChebyshevII PE I'm passing this time.  Too busy working myself into a panic with my move/packing/leaving my current job. 

Wishing you the best of luck!

• Like 1

Still out, but I thought y'all just started a new game?

4 minutes ago, Supe said:

Still out, but I thought y'all just started a new game?

34514D9E-C5CF-419F-98BF-7259DC105A4A.gif

• Haha 3
  • fudgey 1

1 hour ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

I will be traveling a bit this week and can intermittently check in and play.

• Like 1

I'm in offsite meetings all week,so I could only mod. But it seems like we may be lacking a quorum for a week or so anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LyceeFruit said:

@ChebyshevII PE I'm gonna pass til after the test. This HAS GOT to be the last time I take it and I still haven't read the rules lol 

Read the rules for the game or for the PE exam? ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LyceeFruit said:

I've never read them.  Of course my winning percentage fully reflects that.

2 hours ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Oh heck. I'm in. It'll give folks someone to kill and make themselves feel good about doing so.

Edited by Audi driver, P.E.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Read the rules for the game or for the PE exam? ;)

Yes

I would play but could also wait another week to bask in glory, if the people will allow it.

I fine with playing or waiting. It was a lot of fun last time (my first time) being mafia. Looking forward to experiencing it from the other side. That being said, I do have fantasy football (and real football) to distract me from waiting for the Louisiana board to issue my license.

• Like 2

Well, I don’t think there’s quite enough to go off of this week. Let’s try again next Monday!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Well, I don’t think there’s quite enough to go off of this week. Let’s try again next Monday!

Yeah bad week for me as well. 

14 hours ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

I'll pass Cheb, but thanks for thinking of me.  

• Like 1