Selling Power PE books that helped me pass - Yard Sale - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Gsurface

Selling Power PE books that helped me pass

Took 2 attempts, but passed. Im selling all of the study material that I used. They include:

• NCEES Power PE Practice Questions - 2 of these, some questions different but not all
  • NEC 2017 - Definitely required for the exam.
  • Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems by Theodore Wildi (International Edition- Soft cover) - Used this book to answer 2 questions on the test.
  • Complex Imaginary (Volumes 1-4) - Tons of sample questions. I wrote in this book in pen so most of the pages have notes penned in.
  • Study for PE Power Exam by Wasim Asghar - Really helpful. Over 500 questions. I tabbed out most of the sections to easily navigate during the test.
  • The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam by Graffeo - Has really great info and used it to reference during the exam.
  • Power System Analysis by Grainger and Stevenson - Used it to answer the questions at the end of each chapter.
  • Power Reference Manual by John Camara - Great reference book.
  • 3 binders with all my personal notes. One of the binders I indexed most of the questions found in the books described above. A great time saver during the exam.

Here are pictures of the books (https://imgur.com/gallery/2g8CxzG). I will also throw in a brand new TI-86x calculator. Contact me if you are interested. Im in the NY area so local meet up is possible.

@Gsurface

I am interested in the following.

Study for PE Power Exam by Wasim Asghar - Really helpful. Over 500 questions. I tabbed out most of the sections to easily navigate during the test

3 binders with all my personal notes. One of the binders I indexed most of the questions found in the books described above. A great time saver during the exam

How much is the cost?

Thanks

Ab

On 5/15/2019 at 11:16 AM, Gsurface said:

Took 2 attempts, but passed. Im selling all of the study material that I used. They include:

• NCEES Power PE Practice Questions - 2 of these, some questions different but not all
  • NEC 2017 - Definitely required for the exam.
  • Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems by Theodore Wildi (International Edition- Soft cover) - Used this book to answer 2 questions on the test.
  • Complex Imaginary (Volumes 1-4) - Tons of sample questions. I wrote in this book in pen so most of the pages have notes penned in.
  • Study for PE Power Exam by Wasim Asghar - Really helpful. Over 500 questions. I tabbed out most of the sections to easily navigate during the test.
  • The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam by Graffeo - Has really great info and used it to reference during the exam.
  • Power System Analysis by Grainger and Stevenson - Used it to answer the questions at the end of each chapter.
  • Power Reference Manual by John Camara - Great reference book.
  • 3 binders with all my personal notes. One of the binders I indexed most of the questions found in the books described above. A great time saver during the exam.

Here are pictures of the books (https://imgur.com/gallery/2g8CxzG). I will also throw in a brand new TI-86x calculator. Contact me if you are interested. Im in the NY area so local meet up is possible.

I am interested in complex imagenary.

jow much it costs.

10 hours ago, mitumira said:

Hi, Do you still have them? Thanks.

Yes I still have them. Contact me via PM if interested.