In the thick of the PE wait-suck...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimberlite PE

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Figured I would make an account so I can add my 2 cents to the "April 2019 PE Wait - Welcome to the suck" thread. Been trolling in the shadows since I walked out of the test room, and have been well entertained. Results are any day now, and I just can't help myself anymore.

Anywhoos, I trained in geological engineering, and the majority of my experience in that field is explaining to the other civils what my degree is in. I have lived in Wyoming (Park county) for 2 years since graduating, and its hands down the best place I've ever been.

I wasn't sure if an intro post was required before posting on other threads, so here is my CYA post. Thanks for reading, and for those of you in the same exam results-waiting bus, lets hope this ride comes to a swift and sweet end soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard the PE results have been released as soon as 5 weeks but typically closer to 6 weeks. This wait is horrible. I've found myself doing some unheard of acts to pass the time. Looks like this is as good of a place as any to share them!

Back