Thank you RBHeadge PE!!! - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Tdoodledude

Thank you RBHeadge PE!!!

Dude, @RBHeadge PE, thank you so much for all that you've done this cycle! Seriously doubt that many of us would have kept our sanity if not for your efforts. Next time you're in Chicago, beer's on me!

Thanks again!

-Terry 

image.png.b45f2bc1c30a7a4f16f12848388aaf85.png

• Like 10

I can't add reactions anymore today, sad face, but-

YES.

Huge thank you to @RBHeadge PE, @leggo PE, and countless others on this forum who have helped so many of us through this insanity.

• Like 6

Your welcome!  I'm glad I could help makes things a little less worse for everyone. I'd also like to thank the other vets for their help and guidance both this session and in the past.

I would encourage everyone to stick around and help the next group, or just stick around in general, we're a fun group.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Your welcome!  I'm glad I could help makes things a little less worse for everyone. I'd also like to thank the other vets for their help and guidance both this session and in the past.

I would encourage everyone to stick around and help the next group, or just stick around in general, we're a fun group.

Awesome, Sir! Looking forward to hanging around.

• Like 1

Just to add @RBHeadge PE , if you are ever in the Houston area, beers, whiskey, wine, tea, (anything that is your drink of choice) is on me!  Thank you for everything you did, I don't think I could have made it through this without you AND everyone else on this forum. Except for the vetted troll @knight1fox3 , you got me down a few times early on! It's all in good fun though.

Congratulations to everyone who passed and to those who didn't, keep your head up, you've all got this! There have been so many engineers in the past that have failed, came back, passed, and became PEs. If they can do it so can you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GeoDude said:

Except for the vetted troll @knight1fox3 , you got me down a few times early on! It's all in good fun though.

Per what @matt267 PE has indicated, trolling is not allowed on this forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Sending my thanks to @RBHeadge PE and everyone else for being so encouraging.  I finally got it on the 3rd attempt!

To anyone who didn’t pass, keep trying! And remember this: what do you call someone who took more than one attempt to pass the PE exam? A PE!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, matt267 PE said:

Image result for did I hear troll

I resemble that remark. Sometimes you just have to own it, sir.

• Like 1