Jump to content
Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
PE Stamps

October 2018 PE Exam Takers

Recommended Posts

Good luck to all those taking the PE and SE exams today and tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes absolutely! Knock em dead!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just checked, and I still passed.  

 

I'm so happy to be at work today and NOT taking the PE exam. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matt267 PE said:

I just checked, and I still passed.  

 

I'm so happy to be at work today and NOT taking the PE exam. 

Whoa whoa whoa.. didn't know they were fiddling with our PE test results. Mine still shows passed as well. Phew!

But people are now saying that they've seen strange things..like the "green" turn "red" on their NCEES page. Strange times folks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MechanicalApril17 said:

Whoa whoa whoa.. didn't know they were fiddling with our PE test results. Mine still shows passed as well. Phew!

But people are now saying that they've seen strange things..like the "green" turn "red" on their NCEES page. Strange times folks!

 

1 hour ago, matt267 PE said:

I just checked, and I still passed.  

 

I'm so happy to be at work today and NOT taking the PE exam. 

Lol, glad I'm not the only one that checked this am 😌

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, timmer1026 said:

 

Lol, glad I'm not the only one that checked this am 😌

  I still remember keeping my NCEES login up in a Webpage all day at work - until I finally went into Phase X (Depression) and began drinking White-Russians again.  Then one day (May 24th, 2018, one day shy of 6-weks after the test) I went out to lunch and headed over to a Wal-Mart near my office when I received that Email from NCEES.  I was afraid to check it through my Smart Phone for some crazy reason, so I turned around and just about ran back to my office.

Before entering the final character of my NCEES password, I took the copy of Psalm 23 ("Yea though I walk through the valley of death"), from my wallet, read it to myself, and finished the login. 

When I saw  PE Pass.JPG  I looked up and gave thanks. 

Then I called over two of my co-workers to verify what I was seeing on the screen :)

Edited by NY-Computer-Engineer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello;

I am PE Mechanical examinee in Machine Design and Materials discipline. I took the exam in October 2018. Does anyone know when exam results will be announced?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Full Stack PE said:

Hello;

I am PE Mechanical examinee in Machine Design and Materials discipline. I took the exam in October 2018. Does anyone know when exam results will be announced?

 

I know the answer but I am not going to release any information. 

As per EB's semi-annual "Welcome to the Suck" publication, the exam result is to be published Monday early morning. If you do not believe, ask @RBHeadge PE. @txjennah, @vee043324, and @Audi driver, P.E.:party-smiley-048:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 9:07 PM, Full Stack PE said:

Hello;

I am PE Mechanical examinee in Machine Design and Materials discipline. I took the exam in October 2018. Does anyone know when exam results will be announced?

 

When you get the email or letter stating your results are available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on an updated model of the Zodiac and Mayan Calendar,  factoring in we are 2 years before and after a leap year, on top of the fact that the blue pencils were 1mm thicker than the green pencils I have concluded the date for exam release of the first states will be Thursday, Dec. 6 2018 at 11:47 AM EST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LyceeFruit said:

When you get the email or letter stating your results are available. 

That's funny. I actually asked a serious question. One of those days PE result date supposed to be announced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Therm0Joe said:

Based on an updated model of the Zodiac and Mayan Calendar,  factoring in we are 2 years before and after a leap year, on top of the fact that the blue pencils were 1mm thicker than the green pencils I have concluded the date for exam release of the first states will be Thursday, Dec. 6 2018 at 11:47 AM EST.

You forgot to include that this is the year of the Dog in the Chinese Zodiac. How does that change the release date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Full Stack PE said:

That's funny. I actually asked a serious question. One of those days PE result date supposed to be announced.

And I gave a serious answer.

There is no set date. And it varies from state to state. There's a post somewhere about it and you can look at the release maps for the last few exam cycles to see how much it varies every exam cycle.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LyceeFruit said:

And I gave a serious answer.

There is no set date. And it varies from state to state. There's a post somewhere about it and you can look at the release maps for the last few exam cycles to see how much it varies every exam cycle.

This is the 'suck' period.  Just try and stay away from sharp tools (especially knives), and of course firearms, until you get that !@#$%^& Email.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NY-Computer-Engineer said:

This is the 'suck' period.  Just try and stay away from sharp tools (especially knives), and of course firearms, until you get that !@#$%^& Email.

you might want to stay away from knives and firearms after you get that email too... depending on results...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2018 at 11:18 AM, NY-Computer-Engineer said:

This is the 'suck' period.  Just try and stay away from sharp tools (especially knives), and of course firearms, until you get that !@#$%^& Email.

This isn't my first rodeo. I'll be chill til early December. Then it's waiting to see that I failed again AND waiting for my bonus so... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×