OREGON - RESULTS - OCT 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest leqk

OREGON - RESULTS

Guest leqk

Anyone knows when the OBEELS (Oregon Board) receive the PE results or mail them out?

Guest vongwv

Well, OSBEELS doesn't have a meeting scheduled until July 10th....so I think we're in a holding pattern until then.

Good news is I heard they update their website almost immediately after so you won't have to wait for a letter to come.

Keep your heads up guys and keep the faith!! Once results starting coming out it adds to the anxiety, but just think ... the wait is almost over !! :multiplespotting::th_rockon:

JR

Guest vongwv

Yeah, reading all these posts about results is really making me anxious all over again. Right after the exam I felt pretty good about it, then as time went on I started second guessing everything I did, basically convinced myself I failed. Then I started feeling ok and relaxed about it all....now I'm anxiety is spiking again, haha. I still got awhile to wait too....Anyway Congrats to all that passed it, and good luck to all that are headed back to the books.

Yeah, reading all these posts about results is really making me anxious all over again. Right after the exam I felt pretty good about it, then as time went on I started second guessing everything I did, basically convinced myself I failed. Then I started feeling ok and relaxed about it all....now I'm anxiety is spiking again, haha. I still got awhile to wait too....Anyway Congrats to all that passed it, and good luck to all that are headed back to the books.

I understand how you feel. At this point I don't care what the result is, I just want to know!

Anyone knows when the OBEELS (Oregon Board) receive the PE results or mail them out?

I'm told that this year OSBEELS isn't waiting for the board meeting. As the board gets the results I think they're being mailed to the examinees without delay. Some results have already been mailed.

Good news is I heard they update their website almost immediately after so you won't have to wait for a letter to come.

I'm told it will be at least weeks after the results are mailed before the website gets updated.

Guest vongwv
I'm told it will be at least weeks after the results are mailed before the website gets updated.

That's possible, I work with a guy who took his PLS test in October and he found out online 2 weeks before he got his letter in the mail. I guess it just depends who you talk to.

Guest OITCIVIL
I'm told that this year OSBEELS isn't waiting for the board meeting. As the board gets the results I think they're being mailed to the examinees without delay. Some results have already been mailed.

Where are you getting your information?........Now I'm losing my mind in anticipation!!!! Have you recieved your results?

Guest OITCIVIL

If IlPadrino is pulling my leg we need to ban him!!!

Guest vongwv
If IlPadrino is pulling my leg we need to ban him!!!

Yeah, I'm not sure where that information would of came from. I hope he's right, but I doubt it :reading:

Guest OITCIVIL

I just called OSBEELS and they said the results will be mailed out this week. Hopefully we will get them by Friday!!! That's 3 weeks earlier than anticipated.

GET READY OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug:

Guest vongwv
I just called OSBEELS and they said the results will be mailed out this week. Hopefully we will get them by Friday!!! That's 3 weeks earlier than anticipated.

GET READY OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug:

Good Work OIT :multiplespotting: , looks like I was wrong. Probably the happiest I've been about being wrong. My apologies :multiplespotting:

Guest OITCIVIL

Good Work OIT :beerchug: , looks like I was wrong. Probably the happiest I've been about being wrong. My apologies :multiplespotting:

vongwv- have you cheched the osbeels website to see if you come up as a PE...they should be updating it soon hopefully before the letters hit the mailbox!

Guest OITCIVIL

sorry for the ban remark.....your the man. I should have never doubted you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest vongwv
sorry for the ban remark.....your the man. I should have never doubted you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked earlier today, still says EIT by my name....nothing seems to have changed yet....at least hopefully it hasn't been updated yet.

Guest OITCIVIL

I checked as well and still shown as EIT......hopefully not updated yet! :beerchug:

Guest vongwv

Actually I just noticed if you look in the lower right hand corner you can see when the site was last updated....apparently we're safe :beerchug:

It was last updated 5/29/07

Guest OITCIVIL
Actually I just noticed if you look in the lower right hand corner you can see when the site was last updated....apparently we're safe :beerchug:

It was last updated 5/29/07

nice work vongwv...i feel better now. Post if you see a change. :multiplespotting:

will do OITCIVIL

I hope the website is updated soon, but the same person that told me about results already being mailed out said it will be a few weeks after results are mailed out before the website gets updated. I hope it's wrong...

The reason I'm so interested in this is because I've moved in the last week and I fear it will be months before my forwarded mail catches up to me (it's a long story!) And I really need to find out in the next few weeks.

Guest vongwv

Hey...I see that OSBEELS "updated" their site today, but I'm not sure what they updated. Not trying to freak anyone out, but maybe they are starting the process of updating or maybe they changed something little just to freak out anyone that's hanging around. Just thought I'd let you know.

Guest leqk

Cross your fingers guys. I just called in to OBEELS and they told me that they just mailed out the PE results this morning. Good lucks to all.

Guest vongwv

Thanks for the update legk....now you got me on edge. :bananalama: let me pass

Sign in to follow this