Old-time client owes me $$$

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrod3866

Reaction score
I own a hydraulic supply company. A few months back one of our long-standing clients (11 years) stopped paying his invoices. We repaired and reconditioned their power units, they've paid all their invoices expect 3 that are past due 76 days. He said he'll get me the money but now stopped returning my calls. He's half way across the country so I can't show up to his place of business. How can I get my money?

Morning,

I will advise you to reach out to a collections agency. My Brother owns a landscaping company and he had issues with a longtime client of his as well and he had to bring in a 3rd party agency to collect his money. He hired Accounts Receivable and they did a great job at collecting on a 2yr old account. He also told me that he signed up for their affiliate program where he refers clients to them and when they collect he receives a check. He's received 2 checks thus far and it's only been 2 months. Check out their link below, or their number  321-710-3530.

http://accountsreceivable.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php?a_aid=5a71cec9dfc2d

Hope this helps.

Back