If you had problems creating an account...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
If you had problems recently created an account and received an error message please give it another try - I had overlooked several "upgrades" and it was causing some issues (sorry day job gets in the way sometimes)

If you still have issues send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks

RG

Thanks for fixing this! I had to lurk the last few weeks as I had trouble finding contact information. 

If you had problems recently created an account and received an error message please give it another try - I had overlooked several "upgrades" and it was causing some issues (sorry day job gets in the way sometimes)

If you still have issues send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks

RG
I was trying to create an account yesterday and kept failing the "What is the square root of 16" security question.

....I was having second thoughts on if I should be trying to join this forum 😁

I was trying to create an account yesterday and kept failing the "What is the square root of 16" security question.

....I was having second thoughts on if I should be trying to join this forum 😁
ME TOO.

I tried 2 different browsers AND my phone. And spelling out the answers to no avail. 

Thanks for fixing this, I was losing so much confidence in my ability to do square roots. 

Back