Engineer Boards
​ ​
PEStructureAspirant

PE Structures April 2018 Failing scores

Wow, the structural passing rate dropped from 69% to 59%! It’s been consistent at 67%-70% until now. I failed and thought this cycle was much harder than the past.

Just now, cdunn2016 said:

Failed with a 50/80.

37/40 in the morning, 13/40 in the afternoon.

Dang you rocked the morning!

58 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

Dang you rocked the morning!

Thanks, I just wish I had done better in the afternoon...I'm planning on switching disciplines.

Just now, cdunn2016 said:

Thanks, I just wish I had done better in the afternoon...I'm planning on switching disciplines.

Typically I'd advise against switching disciplines, but not in your case considering pure guessing means 10/40 haha. You should pass in any other disciplines :)

Man I wish I have your AM skills!

1 hour ago, cdunn2016 said:

What would you switch to? Is there another discipline you are strong in?

My first attempt my morning was so-so, and my afternoon was too.  I think if you can keep your morning strong and just bring up the afternoon by a couple of questions, you should be successful.

Edited by vhab49_PE

5 hours ago, vhab49_PE said:

What would you switch to? Is there another discipline you are strong in?

My first attempt my morning was so-so, and my afternoon was too.  I think if you can keep your morning strong and just bring up the afternoon by a couple of questions, you should be successful.

I would most likely switch to transportation. I had far more structural classes in school but don't work in structural. I had one really good class in transportation, and I feel like it covered most of the topics decently. I'm kinda screwed in that I don't specialize in one thing really at work but just bounce around everywhere.

23 AM, 23 PM total 46....