Engineer Boards
​ ​
sambisu

Colorado

Not holding my breath for results today. Looks like they released a day late last time around. Although April 2017 they released the first day.

• Like 2

Jumped the gun. Just got my results!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sambisu said:

Not holding my breath for results today. Looks like they released a day late last time around. Although April 2017 they released the first day.

Congrats!!!

Thanks! So relieved!

3 minutes ago, sambisu said:

This is the third time this has happened today (MD, WV, now CO). 

So for luck: There is no way that Tennessee is releasing their results today. I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow at the earliest.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, sambisu said:

Congratulations! Thanks for putting up with our ribbing the last few weeks. I hope you stick around.

Just now, RBHeadge PE said:

Congratulations! Thanks for putting up with our ribbing the last few weeks. I hope you stick around.

I did my own fair share of that as well!

Now I guess the waiting game for Colorado to actually issue me a license number. Not sure how long that takes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sambisu said:

All the more reason to do it to the next group in 5 months.

8 minutes ago, sambisu said:

Now I guess the waiting game for Colorado to actually issue me a license number. Not sure how long that takes.

Check the previous Colorado threads. Sometimes people go back and post other milestones.

9 minutes ago, sambisu said:

We got our CO license numbers the same exact day results were released (October 2017 exam date). Not sure if that will happen this time around. Congrats!

12 minutes ago, StructuralVFL said:

So for luck: There is no way that Tennessee is releasing their results today. I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow at the earliest.

HA! Only took 6 minutes!

Just now, StructuralVFL said:

HA! Only took 6 minutes!

And??

34 minutes ago, StructuralVFL said:

ha that worked... so:

montana will most definitely be tomorrow. not a chance of today

• Like 1

Congratulations to all who passed !!

20 hours ago, JesColorado said:

We got our CO license numbers the same exact day results were released (October 2017 exam date). Not sure if that will happen this time around. Congrats!

No such luck. DORA website still shows "Pending Exam".

23 minutes ago, sambisu said:

No such luck. DORA website still shows "Pending Exam".

For the October 2017 Exam CO didn't get their results until the 2nd day of the results being released. So that may explain why it is different, seeing that the CO results were released on the 1st day this time around. 

2 hours ago, JesColorado said:

For the October 2017 Exam CO didn't get their results until the 2nd day of the results being released. So that may explain why it is different, seeing that the CO results were released on the 1st day this time around. 

Is this for real? DORA really only takes a day or two to release license numbers? That doesn't seem like them....

I was thinking it would be at least 1-2 months AFTER 3-4 nagging phone calls and emails from me haha

11 minutes ago, ababab said:

Is this for real? DORA really only takes a day or two to release license numbers? That doesn't seem like them....

I was thinking it would be at least 1-2 months AFTER 3-4 nagging phone calls and emails from me haha

Right. I'd be VERY surprised to see them do anything that quickly.

9 hours ago, ababab said:

9 hours ago, sambisu said:

Yes it’s for real. I had my license number the same day I found out I passed. Doesn’t mean it’ll happen this time around. But it’s the truth. 

9 hours ago, ababab said:

9 hours ago, sambisu said:

See the “Colorado” topic under the “October 2017” forum: 

Still no license number as of this morning.

• fudgey 1

Also - does anyone know if there is an another fee we have to pay to be licensed in CO? Or is the next fee just due at the time of our first renewal?

33 minutes ago, ababab said:

Also - does anyone know if there is an another fee we have to pay to be licensed in CO? Or is the next fee just due at the time of our first renewal?

Well there was a fee you had to pay to apply and get approved to take the exam. I don't think there are any more fees until you renew.