ILLINOIS? Where are you! - OCT 2016 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
ewibolo

ILLINOIS? Where are you!

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

Has anyone heard anything about Illinois?  I'm surprised we didn't get the results yesterday because for the last two exams Illinois released them on the first day.

7 minutes ago, ewibolo said:

Anyone have anything on the status?

I called the board yesterday, and the guy Kyle told me approval had been given to release the results late yesterday. I don't know if there is a state backlog

the illinois state workers day is just starting...give them some time to get settled in, check their email, read the news, talk at the water cooler...

30 minutes ago, igotoflo said:

Just called CTS, and Carrie told me the same thing. Early next week, just ruined my entire weekend

1 minute ago, northsiders6 said:

NCEES allows me to sign up for April 2017 PE exam...is this suggesting I did not pass??

I hope not. I tried that too and was able to sign up for April 2017

1 minute ago, northsiders6 said:

NCEES allows me to sign up for April 2017 PE exam...is this suggesting I did not pass??

Not necessarily, I got notice from my state board (SC) about 1.5 hrs ago that I passed and just checked the NCEES site and it shows the April exams as open to register

4 minutes ago, ScurvyBones said:

Not necessarily, I got notice from my state board (SC) about 1.5 hrs ago that I passed and just checked the NCEES site and it shows the April exams as open to register

What state?

Continental testing is the hold up for Illinois not being released. I called them and she said, they receive alot of scores from different exams and they are processing them in the other they received them. She said sometime this week and wasn't specific. She said when they are done they will give NCEES the go ahead to release our result...