Missouri Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think we can expect to receive an email first or that it will just be updated on the NCEES website suddenly?

Sounds like other people have seen it show up on the NCEES website a couple minutes before getting the email

Also, looks like in the past Missouri has been a couple days behind the initial release :(

Also, looks like in the past Missouri has been a couple days behind the initial release :(
don't be fooled though, bc washington is usually like 3rd or 4th to release and we haven't heard anything yet. 

don't be fooled though, bc washington is usually like 3rd or 4th to release and we haven't heard anything yet. 
And Pennsylvania is usually really slow and already out. Just trying not to get my hopes/nerves up too much.

I'm thinking not, but I'm gonna keep refreshing anyway.
NCEES:

VZEiyS63zK9oI.gif

Update: I called Mo Board of Engineers and was told that they do their own review of the info before releasing. They said that results would not be released until next week at the earliest. 

Back