• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PPI Civil Engineering Reference Manual 14th Ed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Very neatly tabbed CERM 14th edition in excellent condition available for immediate sale for $150, priority shipping included. It's really no different from the 15th edition.

I do have the 14th Edition and am debating if I need to purchase the 15th Edition or not for my re-take on October , Can you let me know what "It's really no different from the 15th edition." and if there are differences do you know which sections. Thanks

I can say for Civil with Structural afternoon: I don't rely on CERM's structural portion for afternoon section much. If there's a code based problem, I would look up the code directly. The changes are insignificant for morning portion of the exam. There are some helpful LRFD steel design flowcharts in CERM which I liked a lot. I would rather use the latest SERM for Structural afternoon, if I use a reference book at all.

Back