EET Course Webinar Time Zone

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockyTop PE

Reaction score
Apologize if this has been asked before, but I just signed up for the EET review course live webinars and the thought crossed my mind that the live webinars are likely scheduled on Pacific time.  I'm on the east coast, so I wanted to double check and see if this is the case.  The Saturday classes are shown on EET's website as being from 8 to 5....does than mean 12-9 on the east coast?

Thanks for your answers.

They are all on Pacific Time.

I'm East Coast and I did it. Sleep later, and the class will go until about 8pm. The Tuesday night classes are where the time zone thing may become an issue. I just watched the tapes the next day if I started to get too tired.

Thanks for the quick response guys @John QPE your review was what convinced me to take the course (I'm taking transpo as well).  I'm not taking the exam until October 2016, but I'm going ahead and taking this course and then using time after that to review everything and do practice problems until my brain explodes.  Hopefully I'm able to find enough problems.

Good luck with your studies and the exam. Stick around the site and keep us updated.

Apologize if this has been asked before, but I just signed up for the EET review course live webinars and the thought crossed my mind that the live webinars are likely scheduled on Pacific time.  I'm on the east coast, so I wanted to double check and see if this is the case.  The Saturday classes are shown on EET's website as being from 8 to 5....does than mean 12-9 on the east coast?

Thanks for your answers.
The diff b/t coasts is 3 hours, not 4.  ;)  

Good luck C.E.M.!  Let us know how it goes.  :)

Back