Raw score - APR 2015 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
sunny777

Raw score

What is the raw score to pass? Any guesses? 55 or 57 or 52 or 53?

why you would discriminate and leave out 54 and 56 is beyond me. you sir are a number bigot.

Edited by Porter_
  • Like 2

54.5? did they give partial credit for close to right answers? like if you pick A and the answer is B, you're just 1 off...

Raw score necessary to pass is equal to the number of questions required to be answered correctly for your specific discipline and exam administration as determined by a group of people who sit around and discuss how many of such questions are necessary to get right in order to demonstrate minimum competency in your area of practice divided by total number of questions for the exam which varies from a minimum of eighty to a maximum of one hundred questions depending on whether it is the principles and practice of engineering or the principles and practice of surveying or the environmental exam. or others that I'm as of this point in my life still unaware of.

Any questions?

The Cut Score is equal to the raw score necessary to pass which is also equal to the number of questions required to be answered correctly for your specific discipline and exam administration as determined by a group of people who sit around and discuss how many of such questions are necessary to get right in order to demonstrate minimum competency in your area of practice divided by total number of questions for the exam which varies from a minimum of eighty to a maximum of one hundred questions depending on whether it is the principles and practice of engineering or the principles and practice of surveying or the environmental exam. or others that I'm as of this point in my life still unaware of.

So you're saying it's 54?

If that's what the group of people sitting around discussing what it should be say it should be, then yes.

Any questions?

Where do babies come from?

Are we almost there yet?

Any questions?

NCEES delivers them 38-42 weeks after you take your prophylactic operations exam.

Any questions?

NCEES delivers them 38-42 weeks after you take your prophylactic operations exam.

And how many times must I score before the baby is here? You know, like a cut score.

Any questions?

And how many times must I score before the baby is here? You know, like a cut score.

Ask Mike

• Like 1

that's a "loaded" question

Edited by NJmike PE

that's a sore topic

Or "raw" as it be