Raw score

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

This is going to be a good day for some of you.

That is all for now.

Looks like it is at least 53 for civil/structural. Someone on here failed with 52.

I dont believe that there is such a thing called cut score, im thinking one need to score a minimym of certain number on each topic of the exam. That means one could be 50 and pass and other scores 60 and fail. It is just a thought. I just find no good reason realising a cut score if there is one. Good luck everyone still waiting for results

I dont believe that there is such a thing called cut score, im thinking one need to score a minimym of certain number on each topic of the exam. That means one could be 50 and pass and other scores 60 and fail. It is just a thought. I just find no good reason realising a cut score if there is one. Good luck everyone still waiting for results
Not true at all....

Each question is equally weighted.

I think you're correct in that it's different for each discipline but according to ncees' website there is no minimum for each topic (emphasis is mine):

Your exam results are determined by the number of items you answered correctly for the exam in its entirety. There are no minimum requirements for particular sections or topics within an exam. You are not penalized for incorrect answers.

Back