Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
DoSomething

October 2014 PE Results Map

Did I miss any state for which the results have already been released?

WA, UT, TX, WI, AL, KY, OH, NC, NY, NJ, MA

post-19481-0-10117200-1418740191_thumb.g

Edited by DoSomething

i know illinois is out just not sure if it was yesterday or today

i know illinois is out just not sure if it was yesterday or today

I took the PE in Illinois but I haven't seen any results yet

I can sign up for the test.... I don't have a pass or fail. But last week I could not.... WTF does that mean???? Anyone????? Please!!!!!!

That doesn't mean anything. It has been like that for everyone since the April registration opened on the 8th or 9th

Not sure if you want to put Maine on there or not as I took the 16-hour SE and got results yesterday. I highly suspect PE results were released as well but not 100% sure.

Based on posts on the EB.com forums folks from these states have received results:(but not everyone from that state has their results)

Alabama,Arizona,Colorado, Delaware,Georgia,Kentucky,Maine,Massachusetts,New Jersey,New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina,Tennessee,Texas, United Arab Emirates, Utah,Washington State, Wyoming

Based on posts on the EB.com forums folks from these states have received results:(but not everyone from that state has their results)

Alabama,Arizona,Colorado, Delaware,Georgia,Kentucky,Maine,Massachusetts,New Jersey,New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina,Tennessee,Texas, United Arab Emirates, Utah,Washington State, Wyoming

and one person from Virginia also, but not me yet--come on VA!

I've been keeping a list as people have been posting... here is my list (NOT in alphabetical order):

NY

AL
ME (??)

KY

MA

UT

WA

NJ

DE

PA

TX

AZ

CO

WI

NC

OH

TN

GA

IA (no one has posted IA, but my friend in IA said he received his results and passed)

WV

NE

WY

SC

..And as Dirt Girl mentioned, it seems like not everyone from each of those states has received results yet.

Not trying to derail. I have been working on a map this morning, too. I took Snobum's blank map and started filling in colors. Wasn't trying to plagiarize, just seemed like a great format and was trying to be consistent.

24pgtfs.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks for taking the lead. I am sure everyone, including me, was looking for this.

• Like 1

Agreed, Thanks mkbryant!

I wonder if there is anyway to extract this map or promote it to the top?

I'm from MA and have not received an email yet. I also haven't seen anyone post from MA that they received their scores. A buddy of mine at work said that the past 2 years it's taken MA about 4 days from PCS release to show up on NCEES. I have my fingers crossed and will post when i received word. For now, it's F5 F5 F5 the whole way. What makes it worse, is that I cut my F5 index finger last night while slicing a tomato!

Agreed, Thanks mkbryant!

I wonder if there is anyway to extract this map or promote it to the top?

I could start a new thread and an admin could pin it? Somebody let me know and I'll do it. Also, does the board prefer for me to edit the original post so there's only one map in the thread or post new posts with updated maps?

Not trying to derail. I have been working on a map this morning, too. I took Snobum's blank map and started filling in colors. Wasn't trying to plagiarize, just seemed like a great format and was trying to be consistent.

You rock!

Looks great

biosmoothie: You need to login to your PCS account to see MA result.

Sign in to follow this