October 2014 PE Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from MA and have not received an email yet. I also haven't seen anyone post from MA that they received their scores. A buddy of mine at work said that the past 2 years it's taken MA about 4 days from PCS release to show up on NCEES. I have my fingers crossed and will post when i received word. For now, it's F5 F5 F5 the whole way. What makes it worse, is that I cut my F5 index finger last night while slicing a tomato!

Agreed, Thanks mkbryant!

I wonder if there is anyway to extract this map or promote it to the top?
I could start a new thread and an admin could pin it? Somebody let me know and I'll do it. Also, does the board prefer for me to edit the original post so there's only one map in the thread or post new posts with updated maps?

Not trying to derail. I have been working on a map this morning, too. I took Snobum's blank map and started filling in colors. Wasn't trying to plagiarize, just seemed like a great format and was trying to be consistent.
You rock!

Looks great

I wasn't available at all yesterday but glad to see the results are finally in. I'm glad someone else got the map going.

Updated for AK and ME. I changed the colors just to mess with you.

De3LQDX.png

Hey, it's not my fault results were so late. I was ready last week!

I usually just add a box that says PR when it comes in. There isn't always someone from PR around.

Back