Exam Study Improvement - Practice Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you seek or did you use practice questions to prepare?

• Total voters

schoolofpe

School of PE
Reaction score
Multi State with home office in Columbus Ohio
Hi,

We were wondering, how many people seek practice questions/problems? If you did, how much do you feel the example questions helped you to pass your exam/exams?

Additionally, we would like to know what other unique help or recourses people look for when preparing for the FE Exam for example?

What about a "ask the professor" type situation where you can ask an instructor for help with preparing for the exam?

We are working on improving our FE Exam Questions of the Week as well as the PE exams example problems. Right now, as of (04/19/2013) it’s very limited to one question where the solution is sent via Email for marketing purposes. To review, the links provided above will take you there.

We are always striving to improve our program and provide our students with as much relevant recourses that help assist them in passing the exams. We appreciate any feedback and welcome any questions or suggestions.

Thank you!

I doubt you'll find anybody here that did not use, and benefit from, practice questions in preparation for either the FE or PE exam.

I could have created a better poll. I realize now that the pole has no content from the prospective it was shooting for. Mainly, what was wanted were unique ways of study.

However, I appreciate everyone that did answer such a obvious question response :)

I used several practice tests and sets of practice problems. While the experience of working problems out to completion was definitely useful, the scope and difficulty on many of the practice problem sets/tests were very different from what I encountered on the PE Exam. In my case, I found that they overprepared/overstressed me.

Lo

Back