Key Equations and Terms for HVAC & Refrigeration

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Justin. I will take the T&F. It should be also useful for the T&F depth.

Yes, some of the equations apply. It should also be helpful for your morning session exam. From my experience, the morning session problems that deal with HVAC & Refrigeration have been somewhat straight forward and sometimes are completed by simply using the correct equation.

I'm scared.

You will do ok. There is so much information in those books and for the most part the sample problems are harder than the ones on the test. Just go in there and do the best you can and you will pass.

I'm scared.

You will do ok. There is so much information in those books and for the most part the sample problems are harder than the ones on the test. Just go in there and do the best you can and you will pass.

Thanks. I'm feeling better about it now. Not good, but better. I just have to work as many problems as I can and familiarize myself with where to find the formulas in the MERM and ASHRAE fundamentals. My 50% on the Lindeburg practice test doesn't have me feeling confident, but knowing what I got wrong has me feeling like I know what to do at least.

Back