Youngest Person to get PE License?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would have been 26 and 1 month last spring but failed. Hoping for a pass this time

I passed when I was 10, but the license wasn't valid until after I had obtained the necessary education and experience.

Amazing...i thought I was young, lmao. How did you all get enough experience to sit for the exam?

Amazing...i thought I was young, lmao. How did you all get enough experience to sit for the exam?
LOL. They didn't. Just kidding

They most likely had the experience written up well enough on paper, at just the minimum time. I myself waited for additional time experience to ensure I met the minimum 4 years of qualifying experience. I probably could have pushed it sooner, when I was 26

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed as an out of body experience prior to even being conceived.

Was 27 years, 5 months when I passed the ME PE and first became licensed back in 2008.

Am 31 years, 11 months when I passed the FPE PE this year.

Mapua, a ratio IQ score like that will mostly be about 20 points lower as a deviation IQ, tested at adulthood--so your challenge should be anyone with a tested IQ, deviation IQ, higher than 137, and I can say personally that I have a deviation IQ higher than that ;)

Back