Arizona PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pu_grad2001

Reaction score
I just checked my account and the results are still not available for the Civil PE exam.

The az board website has a bunch of new engineering licenses issued on 5/22/12 I am not listed by name u may want to check it out. ncees still say unavailable to me.

I didn't apply directly Arizona yet, I am applied to the NCEES first. I don't think my name would appear on their website until I pass and apply to the state of Arizona.

Just spoke with AZ board the ydon't have the april results yet. We will most likeley see them on ncees first.

then the newly added PEs on Arizona BTR for 2012 must have passed the exam in <=2011and are just now meeting the requirements

yeah that and some must be near expiration or something bcuz several of them issued on 5/22/12 expire on 6/22/12

Just spoke with AZ board the ydon't have the april results yet. We will most likeley see them on ncees first.
Still Nothing and its 3pm, do the results have to be released to the Arizona Board before they are given to us? Or do they come directly from NCEES?

They come directly from NCEES. Last cycle we recieved the results about two hours after Texas. I don't know what the hold up is. Maybe the NCEES servers are just taking longer to populate the results. NCEES is closed already today. Not sure if they keep coming out through the night or not. I recieved my FE results at 3AM in 2009.

Update. Just spoke with the Arizona Board and they have recieved there email from NCEES but have not given the ok to release results. She said they will be giving the ok this week but could not tell me anything else. It did not seem like today would be the day.

Woot, passed on the first shot! Mechanical Systems/Materials. Time to update my res and go find an employer that thinks it's worth more than piece of plastic to put in my cube.

Back