NCEES Site Not Working?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAM85

Reaction score
Has anyone else had trouble going to NCEES site this morning? Maybe its my computer or maybe NCEES is working on updating the status of the exam results! :)

I reckon it's overloaded with people checking. I still reckon the results are out today for the early states

I've been 6 or 7 times already...I guess it's buttheads like me screwing it up for everyone else. Sorry!

They just removed the "Closed May 28th" announcement from the NCEES news section. Read into that what you will...

Is anyone else having the below on the NCEES webpage and not the other posting that was referenced in this thread?

April 2012 Exam Results Status

Your results are not currently available. Please note that not all boards release their results through NCEES. Visit this page to read more about how and when your results will be available.

October 2012 Registration

Registration for the October 2012 will begin on June 15th.

i am sooooooooooo nervous.....this is ridiculous really.

does anyone else get frequent emails from ppi reagrding discounts for pe online courses/books.........i am getting them on an almost daily basis and am wondering if it has something to with the results... :-( i am really pessimistic now, after losing out last time by i guess 1 point.......the highest score to miss the mark :-((

@cbi: you are not alone... i am very nervous too.. and getting annoyed w/ppi emails.....n this is my 2nd time too...all the best...

I still have received any notification from the state as to my results from the October exam. So I keep check NCEES to see what is going on.

past results? october 2011 exam date was oct 28, results were released on dec 15th - 1 month and 18 days. Today is 1 month and 16 days from April 13th,2012 exam! Its right about time....

Back