ELSES states

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singlespeed

Tormented
Reaction score
These are the ELSES states; don't know how many of them are direct mail. Update this list please if you know (Moderator - can that be allowed?)

Alabama - direct mail

Alaska - mailed from Board

Arizona

Arkansas

Colorado - mailed from Board

Florida - direct mail

Georgia - mailed from Board

Hawaii - mailed from Board

Idaho

Indiana - direct mail

Kansas

Kentucky- mailed from Board

Louisiana

Maine

Michigan - direct mail

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri - direct mail

Montana

Nebraska

New Mexico

North Carolina - mailed from Board

North Dakota

Ohio - direct mail

Oklahoma

Oregon

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee - mailed from Board

Texas - mailed from Board

Utah

Vermont - direct mail

Washington - direct mail

West Virginia - mailed from Board

Wyoming - mailed from Board

Last edited by a moderator:
Georgia is not a direct mail state.

I dont think we can edit your posts, but if folks know who the direct mail states are, it would be really helpful in the future, (they can post so in here)

then you could either edit it, or one of those moderatin folks..

Florida is a direct-mail state.
JR
Forgive me for being so uninformed, but does this mean that we in FL will get our results directly from ELSES? Is that before or after the FL board gets them? I'm wondering whether or not the FL Board's website will potentially be updated to show licence status before our "direct-mail" results come to the house.

right, what I believe happened with them last time is that if you live in a direct mail state you get your pass/fail letter directly from elses / ncees .

whereas here in georgia they have to send them to the board first, let the ga board review them and then mail them...

Metro --

When I received my previous 'fail' notices they came from ELSES. I would not expect the FBPE website to be updated anytime soon - I know my exam application completion status is 'In Progress' as opposed to complete. :huh:

JR

Illinois results come from Continental Testing Service. The IDFPR.com website has been updated before the letter comes, sometimes as much as a week.

Metro --
When I received my previous 'fail' notices they came from ELSES. I would not expect the FBPE website to be updated anytime soon - I know my exam application completion status is 'In Progress' as opposed to complete. :huh:

JR
Very interesting. I have zero confidence in the entire State of Florida website system, it never appears to be correct or current. I'd rather receive my results straight from the horse's mouth anyway. I could totally envision a scenario where the FL board updates their website to say I've passed when I actually failed, they're that confused there.

This post might need to be moved to another thread but I just got some very useful information directly from ELSES. (I called them on the phone 5 minutes ago.)

ELSES has received results from NCEES for "a couple" of states and is in the process of mailing out letters to the examinees in those states. By definition, if ELSES received the results from NCEES they would be only for direct mail states.

ELSES HAS NOT YET RECEIVED FL'S RESULTS FROM NCEES.

The lady I spoke to said she expects to receive FL's results from NCEES by Friday or early next week, at which time they would start mailing letters directly to the FL examinees. ELSES is closed the 25th and 26th, so they won't be mailing anything that comes in next week before Wed. the 27th.

:true:

Back