ELSES states

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a dumbass and didn't ask for her name, but she answered the phone after I pushed option "2" on their 2 option automatic answering message. The lady I talked to was very professional and seemed to have her finger on the pulse of the PE results process.

The Ohio Board contracts with ELSES for NCEES exam administration.

The FE, FS and PE (except Structural II and Welding) results are mailed directly from ELSES. The PS, Structural II and Welding results are mailed by the Board.

ELSES has mailed Ohio's FE, FS and PE results. The Board has mailed PS results. Structural II and Welding results have not been mailed.

Wow, I'm nervous all over again thinking about the results being on the way. :blink: Does anyone know if Arkansas is a direct mail state?

Hawaii is mailed from the HI Board...results were mailed on 12/29 this year and I got them on 12/30.

does anyone have information on when New Mexico posts results? Now the Rant: I think it ridiculous that it takes over two months to transmit results. Other professions usually take only a couple of weeks. Its a #@$@ racket! The cost of registering and taking the test is exorbitant and the wait is painful... ARG!

Last edited:
Back