A Poll for all you waiting on CA Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this one of those questions, which came first the chicken or the egg? Board has to give letter to post office, post office delivers letter to a bunch of nervous wrecked engineers. So the post office is slower.

Is this one of those questions, which came first the chicken or the egg? Board has to give letter to post office, post office delivers letter to a bunch of nervous wrecked engineers. So the post office is slower.
I think he meant in general, not specifically the process. From that point of view ... it's arguable. I hesitate to say anything negative for fear of bad karma. So all I can do is wait, login to NCEES, have an uneasy feeling while it loads/process, and as odd as it may seem, be somewhat relieved that a result has not yet been posted.

But I'm suppose to think positive ..... .. :smileyballs:

I don't understand the question. The CA Board gives the results letters to the USPS and the USPS delivers the results. They both have separate duties. What do you mean by which is faster? I guess, technically, the Board takes 10 weeks to do their part and the USPS takes a few days to do theirs. ?

I think he meant in general, not specifically the process. From that point of view ... it's arguable. I hesitate to say anything negative for fear of bad karma. So all I can do is wait, login to NCEES, have an uneasy feeling while it loads/process, and as odd as it may seem, be somewhat relieved that a result has not yet been posted.

But I'm suppose to think positive ..... .. :smileyballs:

This thread is asking about the CA Board, not NCEES.

But I know what you mean, I keep the window up all day and do a refresh now and then.

the shear volume of tasks the USPS completes daily is staggering. so i select the USPS. but take away the "economy of scale" type aspect and i couldn't answer the question.

to be honest, if it weren't for a coworker trying to give daily updates and telling us to check the engineerboards constantly, i wouldn't even have bbeen coming here nor would i have been waiting in such anticipation. i would have rather been gladly believing i would get my results in 10-12 and received them by next friday as a happy surprise. but that has been ruined. oh well. the wait continues.

Today is Thursday, June 02, 2011

You've been waiting on RESULTS for:

55 days 2 hours 36 minutes 32 seconds

This tracker on the top of the page doesn't make things any easier for all who are anxiously waiting for the results. I really don't want to study again, I hope I pass it this time.

CA Board, are you listening ? Just post the **** results.

Today is Thursday, June 02, 2011

55 days 2 hours 36 minutes 32 seconds

This tracker on the top of the page doesn't make things any easier for all who are anxiously waiting for the results. I really don't want to study again, I hope I pass it this time.

CA Board, are you listening ? Just post the **** results.
CA board is definitely slower... The only time that USPS can beat them is if you go to the post office on Saturday mornings.

the shear volume of tasks the USPS completes daily is staggering. so i select the USPS. but take away the "economy of scale" type aspect and i couldn't answer the question.
to be honest, if it weren't for a coworker trying to give daily updates and telling us to check the engineerboards constantly, i wouldn't even have bbeen coming here nor would i have been waiting in such anticipation. i would have rather been gladly believing i would get my results in 10-12 and received them by next friday as a happy surprise. but that has been ruined. oh well. the wait continues.
Hey...PS

61 days 17 hours 27 minutes 40 seconds

we should bet on when they post not who passed

If our office was mailing results....it would be on the 10th : <

deadlines are set to be met, not beaten unless it is a soft deadline then give it 12 weeks

hmm... this state lags

Hey...PS

61 days 17 hours 27 minutes 40 seconds

we should bet on when they post not who passed

If our office was mailing results....it would be on the 10th : <

deadlines are set to be met, not beaten unless it is a soft deadline then give it 12 weeks

hmm... this state lags
Now 61 days 18 hours 48 minutes 8 seconds. The post office can get it done faster, though the proctors for the exam were nicer than most postal employees.

Back